[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 12 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:10 am
Dang, that sucks.
Yup. All they get are the so-so packs and nothing good. Maybe they want to lose a customer which is a terrible business decision.

Lol it sounds like it takes forever.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:03 pm
Lol it sounds like it takes forever.
To find a good set? Yes. Either that or overpriced shipping from USA. Amazon or Mattel shop.

Defienlty dose not sound fun thats for sure

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:23 pm
Defienlty dose not sound fun thats for sure
Nope.

Yup. I went on one of my "supply runs" to my local dept stores and... Ta da! Nada. Less stuff then a couple weeks ago. Yay. I need to go on holiday to the States so I can get some more MEGA sets.

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:52 pm
Yup. I went on one of my "supply runs" to my local dept stores and... Ta da! Nada. Less stuff then a couple weeks ago. Yay. I need to go on holiday to the States so I can get some more MEGA sets.
So true.

charliebucket wrote:
We don't have all the new sets up here

Roebuck wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:23 am
charliebucket wrote:
We don't have all the new sets up here
Lol not even close still no blue team

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”