[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 12 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Good suggestion with the T-34/76, they were considered the best tanks during WW2, heck, they went toe to toe with the Tiger tank during the Battle of Kursk!

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Good suggestion with the T-34/76, they were considered the best tanks during WW2, heck, they went toe to toe with the Tiger tank during the Battle of Kursk!
Only at close range - T34/76 couldn't penetrate the front armor of the Tiger I and could only penetrate the side armor at close range - also the Tiger I was the German counter to the T34/76, which in turn triggered the Russians to build the T34/85 (differences between the 76 and the 85 are the Turret shape and the Gun) so maybe since the bodies are the same they could easily do an 85 as a follow up set

Good point, since the Tiger was armed with an 88mm gun, that gun was a triple threat, it could take out aircraft, infantry, and tanks in just one shot, probably why the Germans used it a lot

here's some

LAV-25
SWAT team truck 4 figs 2 in the front two in the back introduce a new style helmet for the figs
a president ambush 1 limo 2 secret service figs the president and a gangster type guy
c-130 plane w/ 3 paratroopers and 2 pilots, make it a signature series set
a reskin of heavy armor outpost in jungle green

How about the CIA characters from Black ops 2 zombies?

Stryker Assault

1 Stryker troop transport (with the 105 Cannon)

4 Desert troopers

2 Assault Rifles, 1 SMG, 1 LMG

Terrain consists of a building and ground terrain

Maybe an Osprey or terminal sets?

AkulA1996 wrote:
scsdogg wrote:I REALLY like the Osprey idea.
I saw it mentioned somewhere (maybe not on this thread) that someone had built some REALLY good custom jobs to make a UH-1 Huey and a CH-47 Chinook. He apparently used at least two Ghost chopper packs.. and some from the Chopper strike pack.

Someone also mentioned having a battleship. Based on the scale and cost of the Hovercraft, you're looking at well over $1000 USD for a full-scale Iowa-class battleship.
The chinook was made by Goodwill Hunter (I think) and who said anything about an Iowa-Class battleship. I only mentioned a battleship nothing about the class of battleship.
You're right, you said nothing of Iowa class.
However, it's the only class that was in service in WWII and modern times.

whoops am i supposed to be here?

German troop pack - 4 German soldiers (maybe one medic) introduce STG44 and MG34 or the MG42
I would replace an MG34 with either a K98K or a G43. They appeared much more often among German infantry.
German half track - SDKFZ 251 (I think the 251 is longer than the 250? I'm not 100% on that though)
You are correct. The 251 featured two MG34's, one on the front and on the back. The 251 could also be upgraded with stuka missiles and flammenwafers.

I suggested this idea to Mega Bloks before, but my post got no attention. I support this post! Let the Wehrmacht rise!!

Return to “Call of Duty”