[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 113 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:45 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:35 pm
HaloODST56 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:22 pm
Ok thanks @nigelninja11 yeah I won't do new Paso but I was wondering if could do based in Germany too cause I'm half German but if not I'll do it somewhere else. Thanks again !
My friend’s story is in the Black Forest. Avoid that and you’re golden!
I don't feel comfortable having Wasteland in my back garden...
What’s the matter? Nothing happened to Germany’s eco-system.

Except y’know, half of it is covered in a never lifting fog that makes almost impossible to traverse. On top of that, those who enter the fog are never heard from again...

I love human killing fog.

Can i write a story using that concept?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:18 pm

For Wasteland? No, my friend is doing that, but if you’re using for something else than by all means.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:28 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:18 pm

For Wasteland? No, my friend is doing that, but if you’re using for something else than by all means.
Ok.

I'll give it a go tomorrow.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:36 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:45 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:35 pm

My friend’s story is in the Black Forest. Avoid that and you’re golden!
I don't feel comfortable having Wasteland in my back garden...
What’s the matter? Nothing happened to Germany’s eco-system.

Except y’know, half of it is covered in a never lifting fog that makes almost impossible to traverse. On top of that, those who enter the fog are never heard from again...

I'm not sure how much has changed TBH.
There's always an impassable fog in autumn and winter anyways around here.

Howdy partner's! I'm going to try starting my story today if I have time. And in going to start off with the GCDT. Oh and BTW. oh I know I said Berlin Germany but I decided to do it outside of Berlin Germany.

HaloODST56 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:26 am
Howdy partner's! I'm going to try starting my story today if I have time. And in going to start off with the GCDT. Oh and BTW. oh I know I said Berlin Germany but I decided to do it outside of Berlin Germany.
Excited to see it play out.

Megapand25 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:56 pm
Well, after consideration, I've decided to try my hand at this. Tell me what you think!

Wasteland: A Single Shot

Mega leveled his rifle against the rock he was perched behind, allowing a sigh of boredom to slip past his lips. It had been hours, and yet the USRC convoy that Saracen had warned them about was nowhere to be seen. Instead of relaxing back at Sub-Harenae, he was now stuck watching an empty pathway for the foreseeable future.

"Ugh ... see anything, Boo?" He asked, tilting his head so he could address his partner properly.

"Nope ... just empty space." The man replied, rolling his eyes as he cleaned his rifle for what seemed like the hundredth time. "Not quite sure what you're in the rush to get back to."

"Hey, I had … things. I just wanted to … hang out, you know?" Mega stated awkwardly, averting his gaze once more. Of course, this attracted his partner's attention, and invited a sly smile to creep up his face.

"Oh? You going drinking with your girlfriend again? Vera, was it?"

Mega nearly choked on the water he had been sipping, whipping back around to face the other man with a frantic wave of his hands.

"What?! N-no! Well, maybe, that's-er, shut up!"

"Hmm ... you sure showed me." Boo snarked, a sky smile still present on the man's face. Mega muttered a series of explicatives cursing the man's family before turning his attention to the path, perking up.

"Hey, hey! USCR inbound." He whispered. Boo immediately got serious, shifting back to his own spot and leveling his rifle on the approaching convoy. There was only ten soldiers and a single, rusted jeep. Boo turned back to his masked partner, and gave him a thumbs up.

"Ready when you are."

Mega nodded in confirmation, and looked down his rifle scope, locking onto the main soldier's helmeted head instantly. For a single second, he wondered if he was doing the right thing. If he could trust Nato or the PHU. He stuffed the thoughts away.

Then he pulled the trigger.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”