[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 114 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Yeah I'm reading the forrunner saga. I've already read Ghosts of Onyx, Contact Harvest, Broken Circle, New Blood,the Thursday War and I've currently bought halo Mythos it's a overview of all the books within their correct timeline along with the games. The book also has hand drawn pictures of events in the book series. It's really awesome I got it for $26.95 at Walmart!

I was thinking that a cool signature series set for halo mega bloks line would be the covenant holy city High Charity and I have an idea of how this can be done if u were once into [competitor] Star Wars than u probably know about their Death Star set in this set it is the Death Star but will all different rooms u should look it up and I was thinking that High Charity could be built somewhat like that

I think the figures should be

1 Prophet of Truth

1 Prophet of Mercy

6 Elite Honor Guards with interchangeable armor

6 Brute Honor Guards with interchangeable armor

3 halo 2 style jackals

5 grunts

1 sergeant johnson halo 2 style

1 Miranda Keyes halo 2 style

1 Taturus with interchangeable armor system

4 elite councilors

4 brute bodyguards halo 2 style

Master chief halo 2 style

5 elite flood combat forms

5 human flood combat forms

3 flood carrier forms

10 flood infection forms

2 flood tank forms

1 Rtas Vadum halo 2 style

And I think something that would be cool is have thel vadamee as a figure but with his supreme commander armor not the one he wore in front of the covenant high council but his purple supreme commander armor from the halo graphic novel and he should also come with his purple cloak

3 halo 2 style marines

I think the weapons should be

9 energy swords

12 honor guard staves

3 shotguns

6 brute plasma rifles

2 brute maulers

2 brute spikers

3 magnums

4 plasma rifles

1 fist of rukt gravity hammer

6 needlers

2 plasma pistols

2 battle rifles

1 smg

1 assault rifle

5 plasma grenades

3 frag grenades

5 plasma turrets

1 rocket launcher

2 fuel rod guns

4 carbines

and I think the price should be $300.00+ because of how big it will be and how many official figures that should be in the set that would be a really cool signature series set the figure I would want the most from my idea would probably have to be the thel vadamee in his purple supreme commander armor with his purple cloak that is actually the # 1 most wanted figure I want mega bloks to make but just thought I would share this idea have a great rest of your morning/day/evening thx

I was thinking maybe a fireteam of mark 2 spartans

Halo 3 worthog, with h3 master chief and arbiter from the last misson "halo"

Halo heros 4

Dare, madison, hayabusa, roukie, helljumper, captain cutter.

I'd like to see a Hornet released but in the same color as the Dual Mode Warthog. I love the Hornet build from the Hornet vs Vampire set, but the NMPD version didn't interest me. However, the NMPD one (with the normal, ie not electronic, chin gun) in the steel color of the Dual Mode Warthog would be awesome.

The High Charity would be cool just kinda lessen up the figures and then you have a reasonably priced set unlike the Le go Death Star $500! That's toooooo much.

Demetriz wrote:Halo heros 4

Dare, madison, hayabusa, roukie, helljumper, captain cutter.
Can't do the Hayabusa Bungie owns that armor. Also I thought you where talking about me but I know you mean an ODST.

Return to “Halo”