[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Page 115 - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
THEranger01 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:14 pm
I say we build a taco bell and chic filla on base
Did somebody say taco bell?! Why haven't we built 20 of them yet?!

ratss454 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:57 pm
THEranger01 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:14 pm
I say we build a taco bell and chic filla on base
Did somebody say taco bell?! Why haven't we built 20 of them yet?!
EEEEEEXACTLY

Dairy Queen or pizza hut plex

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:05 pm
That would be great too!

ratss454 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:33 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:05 pm
That would be great too!
then you could have lunch and sugar!!

hey guys a large most probably EF5 tornado just ripped through the town of larel MS who were hit by a wedge last year this storm had to wedge tornadoes down at one, doppler radar indicated large masses of debris being held aloft in the air by the tornadoes. Please pray for those effected and stay alert all of northern AL is at risk

THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:03 pm
hey guys a large most probably EF5 tornado just ripped through the town of larel MS who were hit by a wedge last year this storm had to wedge tornadoes down at one, doppler radar indicated large masses of debris being held aloft in the air by the tornadoes. Please pray for those effected and stay alert all of northern AL is at risk
Please don't spam this on every thread. Yes, it's important, but at least just make a post for this and not spamming threads.

Zarry wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:15 pm
THEranger01 wrote:
Please don't spam this on every thread. Yes, it's important, but at least just make a post for this and not spamming threads.
i know i just want people to know an pray

THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:59 pm
Zarry wrote:
THEranger01 wrote:
I can guarantee that at least half of the gallery is non-practitioner, furthermore EF5's happen every year.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:29 am
THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:59 pm
Zarry wrote:

I can guarantee that at least half of the gallery is non-practitioner, furthermore EF5's happen every year.
What's that supposed to mean?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”