[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 115 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Bumblebee escape pod from Halo CE, Wasp, new grizzly, long sword, ODST pods like the old ones, a set that is the inside of a unsc ships ODST bay where the pods launch from, and any random builds to build a full firebase.

Bungie sold halo to 343. Halo contains the hubs a armor, meaning the hyabusa was sold with it. Bungie can't pick and choose what they want to keep.

Sanghelios_01 you're back! Were have you been?

Sanghelios_01 you're back! Were have you been?

With the anniversary of halo 3 coming next year I really hope we see some sets inspired by the game.
Here are some of my ideas:

-Hornet strike: basically a gray NMPD hornet re color for the most part. Similar price tag as well. Could include the Chief or another Markrk VI Spartan and either a hornet pilot (in either gray or darker green than the vulture pilot) or an upgraded Halo CE pilot (great way to get Foehammer or Hocus in the line) Maybe a brute captain with a fuel rod cannon just for something to shoot at as well. I think it'll be great with the tooling available and with a $30 price tag or below it would be a great starter set and people wouldn't be turned off it like the police color scheme of the last one did.

-Transport Warthog: once again, essentially an NMPD re colored in classic colors but with Halo 3 colored marines and either Chief or Johnson (you could even do Sgt Stacker for hardcore fans) and some brutes, grunt, or upgraded jackals for covenant troops. Not sure what price it would be. Depends if it's made into a troop builder set like the nmpd warthog or if it's more like the latest Gausshog.

-AA Wraith: Bringing back the classic wraith design but in gold or whatever the color was (I do think it was gold) and with double AA guns instead of the mortar cannon.
Could come with a gold chieftain with a fuel rod cannon and some grunts or jackals for infantry. Price tag would maybe be somewhere around $40-50 range depending on figures that come with it.

-Flood attack: Another flood themed set but this time it could feature elites in halo 3 armor fighting infected marines and tank forms or carriers. Maybe throw a battle damaged ghost in the set for a vehicle to use. Setting could be the an older style covenant watchtower. Price could be somewhere between $20 and $30 depending on how many figs come with it.

-Battlepacks: Halo 3 inspired battle packs with any combination of halo 3 style Spartans, marines, brutes, grunts, elites, flood, or jackals and weapons and possibly a terrain piece.
Price would be around $10-15

-mongoose: not sure if people are sick of these yet but a halo three style mongoose with either a marine or a named character would be a cool small set to get. Price could be around $8-10

-finish the fight: inspired by the trailer, you would get a yellow bubble shield, crashed mongoose (that could be built into a normal one with e the normal mongoose set) several brutes with a chieftain, and the Master Chief himself. Price could be around $20

- Prophet fight: set includes a couple flood forms, Arbiter, and Truth on a forerunner style platform with a throne for truth. Price could be around $20 and be a good opposite to the above mentioned set.

I'm not sure what kind of set these characters could fit in but it would be awesome to get Lord Hood, Miranda Keyes, the Shipmaster (forget his name) in some kind of set. An exclusive heroes line would be fun to get if these guys can't fit in other sets.

I also really hope some halo 3 armor sets come back. The security, cqb, and eod would be the best ones to bring back and maybe a rogue Spartan too.

UNSC firebase series

Main command $80- 2 story H.Q. And 2 walls.

Vehicle bay $80- Garage for repairs on a vehicle, 1 wall, 1 warthog. 2 different faced engineers.

Med bay $50- 2 story hospital, 5 medics, 3 injured marines.

Armory $40- small armory, assorted weapons

Generator $60- Twin generator compartment, 2 walls, 1 engineer.

Sniper towers $70- 4 sniper towers (one for each corner) , 4 snipers with rifles.

Front gate $50- front gate with two turrets, the door would be openable and closeable. 2 walls.

Extra walls $60- 5 walls.

Sorry if someone else said this. I tried to price the sets reasonably. Mega, please make this real!!!

ODST Fireteams and Squads...

Megabloks made on pack with ODST's in it. That was the battlepack with dutch. I think Mega should make more and different sets.

I think they should create an ODST helljumper pack with drop pods and some pieces of land. It would have 4 figures. Camo Helljumpers and drop pods. It would come with a few trees, some plants, and land. If you read The Fall of Reach you would know that John encoutered some Helljumpers in the gym. He killed 1 and severely injured 2. Helljumpers are some of the best the UNSC has.

ODST pack that includes a desert squad. It would include 4 ODST's and 1 officer. It would have pieces of land and a few tumbleweeds. Since there are no trees or structures it would include incredibly decaled ArRs, DMR's, BR's, and Sniper rifles. It would also include a few grenades and there would be backpacks for each one with holes where you can stick the weapons in.

They should also make an arctic batch of ODST's. It should includea small cave that you can fit the squad in. They should include it with backpacks where you can put the weapons in and some chests and a radio.

Make the achilles armor please it would be so awesome sell a lot

Return to “Halo”