[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Page 116 - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:20 am
Hey look a Shrub!
Salad mmmmm

And I'm not a Shrub employee!

I really shouldn't be here...

It doesn't matter anymore, the great yellow ball in the sky will consume us.

Probably

TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:56 am
And I'm not a Shrub employee!

I really shouldn't be here...
Unless you want a new job, muhahahaha!!

Hmmmmm what's that? People are on the Shrub thread not talking about Shrub business or Y-Poses? Them darn kids are loitering again, aren't they? *spoken in a shaky old man voice*

One thing I wanna say before we get back on topic:

Not all rap is bad. Most rappers put minimum effort into their music, sure, but if you try broadening your horizons you’ll see that there are plenty of bad musicians in every genre. I’m a rock guy myself, and oh boy are there some bad ones.

TikTok is inherently flawed though. It’s a platform built on stealing ideas, and let’s be real, copyrighted music.

Copyrighted music that nobody, not the app or the users, has the rights to.

I sincerely hope they get sued, I think I saw something saying music companies were threatening a lawsuit.

However, as much as I hate to say it: There are some good things on TikTok. The difference here is that the platform itself is flawed alongside the users. The rap industry isn’t inherently flawed - there are just lots of bad rappers.

But hey look! A Shrub!

It's ok to hate a genre but like 1 or 2 songs that genre produced.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:40 am
HeY lOoK a ShRuB
oH lOoK a BuSh *ShRuB sToMpS oN bUsH, aNd KiCkS iT oFf A lEdGe*

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”