[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 117 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
Updated the main post. It’s mandatory that writers give it a look see.

Can you add a guy named Murp to the Grub tribe? Or would that break stuff?

Ooh, official economics. I was mostly assuming people were using some kind of trade/barter system.

Now I'm curious, is someone operating a mint to make new money? If not, I imagine notes would be pretty rare (unless future America switched from paper to plastic money).

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:16 pm
Ooh, official economics. I was mostly assuming people were using some kind of trade/barter system.

Now I'm curious, is someone operating a mint to make new money? If not, I imagine notes would be pretty rare (unless future America switched from paper to plastic money).
I’m going to update more, it’s trade and monetary transactions.

No one is currently operating a mint, but it’s near the top of the USRC’s list. As you can imagine, the only working mint in the country would require lots of 24/7 security that the USRC can’t supply t this time.

Murple wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:13 pm
Can you add a guy named Murp to the Grub tribe? Or would that break stuff?
No I think I could do that.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:17 pm
No one is currently operating a mint, but it’s near the top of the USRC’s list. As you can imagine, the only working mint in the country would require lots of 24/7 security that the USRC can’t supply t this time.
Fair point, yeah. Still, it's a strong step towards rebuilding society... I guess I'll have to do something about that...

Just a proper heads up, I'm continuing my comic, and there are the potential for serious consequences in the Wasteland. Stay tuned, and let me know if I overstep.

You have intrigued me, good sir.

This is becoming such an expansive story.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”