[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 117 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
As suggested, any fire team stuff would be down with me. What id really want would be a fort of sorts.

UNSC Fireteam Holiday
Figures
Red/Blue Spartan Recon
Red/Blue Spartan Scout
Blue/Red Spartan Mark V alpha
Blue/Red Spartan Helljumper
Weapons
SPNKR EX
Blaze of Glory
Arrow of Time
The Answer
Arclight
Red Flag with Spartan Clause Emblem
Frag Granade 2x
Weapon Crate
Vehicles
Tundra Gungoose
Price $15/20

I feel like mega bloks should make more halo 3 style articulated elites. Also mega bloks should should make some new halo reach sets. Or a hornet we haven't seen one of those in a while. Also for halo heroes series 4 they should make only covenant heroes no unsc ones.

Mega bloks should make the UNSC Pillar of Autumn because it is a classic from Halo: combat evolved.
The Pillar of Autumn
Figures
John-117 (Master Chief)
Cortana
Jacob Keyes
Sargent Johnson
UNSC Marines x8
Covenant Grunts x10
Covenant Elites x8
Covenant jackals x8
Items
Cyro chambers
Weapon crate x2
Weapons
Assault rifle x8
Magnum x2
Sniper rifle x2
Shotgun x2
Plasma pistol x12
Needlers x6
Plasma rifle x6
Energy Sword x2
Vehicles
escape pod x4

Edited version of UNSC Pillar of Autumn
Figures
John-117 (Master Chief)
Cortana
Jacob Keyes
Sargent Johnson
UNSC Marines x4
Covenant Grunts x8
Covenant Elites x4
Covenant jackals x6
Items
Cyro chambers
Weapon crate x2
Weapons
Assault rifle x6
Magnum x2
Sniper rifle x2
Shotgun x2
Plasma pistol x8
Needlers x4
Plasma rifle x2
Energy Sword x1
Vehicles
escape pod x2
Covenant boarding craft x1
Price
$200/$250

Condor warship and AC-130 style pelican from halo wars 2 idea
I'd love to see one of those pelican gunships from halo wars 2. The ones that have AC-130 style side cannons. The set could go for around $60-$70 and include cutter or anders (since I don't know how else we'll get them) a black wars marine, a pilot (maybe black or grey for some desirability) and either some new grunts or a brute or two for some enemys.
It'll be a good way to get in some named figures so we don't have to wait for series 4 and be a cool set for pelican fans who didn't like the lights and sounds gunship or didn't get their hands on the NMPD one.

The condor warship would be AMAZING to see as the signature series since it ties into the game well and like above could be a great way to get named figures with some army builders in different colors as well as a new way to get the cockpit that came with the last pelican gunship. I have no idea what price could be but I'd guess $140-$160 though I wouldn't be surprised if it was more.

LibertyPrime wrote:Condor warship and AC-130 style pelican from halo wars 2 idea
I'd love to see one of those pelican gunships from halo wars 2. The ones that have AC-130 style side cannons. The set could go for around $60-$70 and include cutter or anders (since I don't know how else we'll get them) a black wars marine, a pilot (maybe black or grey for some desirability) and either some new grunts or a brute or two for some enemys.
It'll be a good way to get in some named figures so we don't have to wait for series 4 and be a cool set for pelican fans who didn't like the lights and sounds gunship or didn't get their hands on the NMPD one.

The condor warship would be AMAZING to see as the signature series since it ties into the game well and like above could be a great way to get named figures with some army builders in different colors as well as a new way to get the cockpit that came with the last pelican gunship. I have no idea what price could be but I'd guess $140-$160 though I wouldn't be surprised if it was more.
I know!

I would like a halo reach customizer pack with a black figure since there aren't very many in the new articulation system and a blue figure. The blue figures base would be a new Reach Gungnir mold and the black figures base would be a new Reach Recon mold.

I would like there to be a reach armor customizer pack. There would be a blue figure and a black figure. The blue figure's base would be a new Reach Gungnir mold and the black figure's base would be a new Reach Recon mold. The alternatives would vary I just want a halo reach Recon and Gungnir.

I would also like a line of halo 3 snowbound sets in the new articulation system

Return to “Halo”