[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 120 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
I write up a script usually. Also I'll usually explain my plans to the other members.

I script a large amount of it, only very small details are improvised. For example, during the Fall of Excelcion there was no scripted order for people to die, so long as they all did.

But I never storyboard comics, that's just too much to do.

charliebucket wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 12:33 am
I write up a script usually. Also I'll usually explain my plans to the other members.
You guys really do put a lot of effort and work into MV. I applaud that. I could never have enough energy or motivation to ever do something that talented. I can't manage to find locations or such for comics or anything.

Well, i'm going dark. Peace guys, g'night/day!

Charlie, Joe, what’s your favorite and least favorite thing about MV?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 12:32 am
Do you guys storyboard episodes or just make it up as you go?
I'm very much a make-it-up-as-I-go-along creator. I plan out the broad strokes, and work out the finer points once the sets are built and I started photographing.

My favorite thing is getting to work on stories with the other collaborators.

My least favorite thing would be getting burnt out, which has happened numerous times.

For myself I’ve typically written full scripts since my 3rd MV comic. Feet First I didn’t plan at all, and after I lost the ending stuff through a technical mishap I gave a copout ending. So yeah I do full scripts, probably the reason why I’ve taken so long to produce my next comic, also probably completely and hating the script and re writing it doesn’t help.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”