[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What are your hobbies outside of Mega Bloks? - Page 13 - Community

What are your hobbies outside of Mega Bloks?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:02 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:33 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:28 pm

Nice. I enjoy the mage or ranger. I just finished expert mage last weekend. So I'm a bit bored with that class now. All I have left is expert warrior and summoner then I can try some mods.
Sweet we should play together sometime
Maybe. There is the whole internet privacy thing.
True

I develop games but I mostly play them. I've never released a game but I've created a lot of things, I mostly play games though. Rainbow Six Siege, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Destiny, etc.

Collecting anime action figures, writing LitRPG / GameLit novels, drawing for my own novel and for an indie game company.

Drawing anime character designs and illustrations for my own web novels. Sometimes, fanarts too.

Drawing, building, and playing video games

I'm a filmmaker. I've worked on over 100 short films, mostly as an actor, producer, and sound mixer, but my emphasis is in screenwriting. I have one semester of college left, and one more thesis script, and after that I'm planning on working on a short film with a lot of pre-production involved, that's probably my most ambitious project yet. One of the goals is to have custom figures as a kickstarter perk, so if you're interested in that, let me know!

I play a lot of phone games, need to get into the gym more (used to more often), and enjoy hiking and swimming with my girlfriend.

Apart from mega. Hmmm animals (dogs, deer, bears, wolves things like that), wilderness, playing soccer, games such as halo, skyrim and fallout. Sorting mega construx figures, stacking things, watching movies, thinking, looking for mega, trolling on eBay for mega. And my favourite hating Australian stores for not having mega.
Yes I have some weird hobbies,

Eating, sleeping ('till 10 am), fencing (the sport), watching TV, playing strategy video games and board games, playing tabletop RPGs, wilderness survival, cleaning my room (I know), organising things, reading, filmmaking, writing, editing photos and movies, history, thinking.

So many things.

Return to “General discussion”