[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Comment here for Bethesda lines!! - Page 13 - Community

Comment here for Bethesda lines!!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Lol that’s a mod, not a game.

basicusername wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:46 pm
This could be interesting, especially with news about the new fallout, Fallout Miami
that is a fan made mod so is new California.

So that isn't possible

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:36 am
basicusername wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:46 pm
This could be interesting, especially with news about the new fallout, Fallout Miami
that is a fan made mod so is new California.

So that isn't possible
I has no idea

We could try and get some skyrim?
I mean the figures would be really cool.
I can see many utilities for them.

Oh, yeah. That'd be cool!

AiasOileus wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:54 pm
I recently found Skyrim for $8 so I bought it. Now I see what all the fuss was about, a cool game that would be awesome to get Mega Construx figures based upon it. But of course with the Masters of the Universe line, one could make some similar feeling characters. Yeah, I know I'm extremely late to the party, so to speak, but I've never been much for 1st/3rd person action/roleplay type games. More cool looking bows, swords, removable helmet and armor, all that would be great.
ehhh, master of the universe kinda dosent fill that role at all. Actually, wile I think its fantasy isn't it also somewhat Sci Fi. Man its been awile since ive seen He-man on TV

He-man is effectively dead very few people care about the franchise and dumping money into it is a foolish endeavor.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:44 pm
He-man is effectively dead very few people care about the franchise and dumping money into it is a foolish endeavor.
Tell that to the Facebook group I'm in. A lot of them absolutely love the He-Man stuff, and I'm not sure where you get the idea that "very few people care for the franchise".

RedThree wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:59 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:44 pm
Tell that to the Facebook group I'm in. A lot of them absolutely love the He-Man stuff, and I'm not sure where you get the idea that "very few people care for the franchise".
Agreed there seems to be a lot of positive feedback. They are just quieter than us Halo and CoD guys.

I wouldn't even say that, it's just that the majority are in completely different communities from us.

Return to “General discussion”