[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 13 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:27 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:14 pm
When you decide, post it here so I know how to handle your character.
Hm, I think I'm leaning more towards an outright villain.

He believes that mutants are the way of the future, the rightful inheritors of this new world, and that humans - especially the USRC - are unfit to rule this world any longer.
Sounds great! I’ll work you in.

NatoGreavesy wrote: Hm, I think it would be somewhat irresponsible of me to lead the USRC to a community of mutants trying to hide from the USRC. I also can't seem to find my character listed in the first post of this topic, so I'm not sure whether I should be playing him off as a neutral 'harmless but misunderstood' kind of mutant, or if I should be embracing my inner beast and going full villain (which I'm more than happy to do).
Good call. You make a sound point.
Might I suggest being open to some humans? I would hate to have to turn on one to become your friend.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:25 pm
Might I suggest being open to some humans?
That seems like a fair enough request. Not all humans are the USRC; persecuting or attacking neutral wastelanders would only make mutants look like the monsters the USRC already tries to make them out to be.

My character's mindset: Only kill hostile mutants. Spare neutral and friendly mutants. Eventually leave the USRC and find a better group , more humane group, to work with. Girlfriend had been killed by USRC, believed to be a mutant. Held it as a grudge ever since and has thought of overthrowing the USRC Leader

Lol u ain't overthrowing anything

COMMUNISM WILL PREVAIL

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Cinimod64 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:25 pm
Might I suggest being open to some humans?
That seems like a fair enough request. Not all humans are the USRC; persecuting or attacking neutral wastelanders would only make mutants look like the monsters the USRC already tries to make them out to be.
Oh good. I didn't want to have to eliminate Boo. That would've ruined my rep of friendliest mutant.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:15 pm
My character's mindset: Only kill hostile mutants. Spare neutral and friendly mutants. Eventually leave the USRC and find a better group , more humane group, to work with. Girlfriend had been killed by USRC, believed to be a mutant. Held it as a grudge ever since and has thought of overthrowing the USRC Leader
CDT sounds like the place for you. But we’ll wait till the story progresses.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:23 pm
COMMUNISM WILL PREVAIL
Potato for you, potato for me, potato for everyone!

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:20 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:23 pm
COMMUNISM WILL PREVAIL
Potato for you, potato for me, potato for everyone!

No food! To gulag with you!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”