[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 125 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:56 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:20 am
Order of the day:

Common points between the bushes and the Empire (star wars):

-Superweapons every few episodes
-Anti-democratic
-extremists
Differences

Bush Ind.
- Humor
- Good aim
-doesn't enslave people
- gives planets BUSHES

Empire
-horrible aim
- enslaves people
- Takes over planets
Because infecting people with bushes isn't enslavement??

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:50 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
Order of the day:

-Anti-democratic
-extremists
Differences

Bush Ind.
- Humor
- Good aim
-doesn't enslave people
- gives planets BUSHES

Empire
-horrible aim
- enslaves people
- Takes over planets
Also, if Murple dies, we won’t start to glass our homeworlds.

(Reference to SWB2)
That would've been a nice plot twist though. Shame.
Murple still needs a contingency plan.

nigelninja11 wrote:
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
Order of the day:

-Anti-democratic
-extremists
Differences

Bush Ind.
- Humor
- Good aim
-doesn't enslave people
- gives planets BUSHES

Empire
-horrible aim
- enslaves people
- Takes over planets

(Reference to SWB2)
That game continues to make me sad.

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:53 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

Differences

Bush Ind.
- Humor
- Good aim
-doesn't enslave people
- gives planets BUSHES

Empire
-horrible aim
- enslaves people
- Takes over planets

(Reference to SWB2)
That game continues to make me sad.
Shouldn’t have said anything...

SWB2? I heard it's gotten a lot better. I'm tempted to pick up a copy. Mainly because of the new Clone Wars content.

Yeah... I got BF2 2005 with gold for free.

I find it way more addictive and fun.
Had a blast on it with a couple of friends today in split screen (it involved a lot of space fighter crashing and raging at heroes- queue the hysterics).

RedThree wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:30 pm
SWB2? I heard it's gotten a lot better. I'm tempted to pick up a copy. Mainly because of the new Clone Wars content.
It definitely better micro transactions are gone more heroes more clone wars armored officers character skins large scale game mode ewok hunt ect.

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:13 pm
RedThree wrote:
It definitely better micro transactions are gone more heroes more clone wars armored officers character skins large scale game mode ewok hunt ect.
I think it’s great, but everyone here thinks my video game opinions aren’t important so why listen to me?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:20 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
RedThree wrote:
I think it’s great, but everyone here thinks my video game opinions aren’t important so why listen to me?
It's an alright game, and don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Clone Wars stuff. I love literally everything about the Clone Troopers, but what aggravates me about it is that there will be Phase I and Phase II Clones on the map, and they're all from different units, and...

GRR.

What I think would be great is if everyone had all of the Clone unit skins, and when you go to a planet everyone is assigned the same unit, or maybe even two units. For example:

You're fighting on Geonosis. Everyone plays as either the 501'st, the 212'th, or Shiny's, something like that. And everyone would be Phase I.

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:28 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:20 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:

It's an alright game, and don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Clone Wars stuff. I love literally everything about the Clone Troopers, but what aggravates me about it is that there will be Phase I and Phase II Clones on the map, and they're all from different units, and...

GRR.

What I think would be great is if everyone had all of the Clone unit skins, and when you go to a planet everyone is assigned the same unit, or maybe even two units. For example:

You're fighting on Geonosis. Everyone plays as either the 501'st, the 212'th, or Shiny's, something like that. And everyone would be Phase I.
Shiny's aren't a unit, are they? They're slang for new soldiers.

nvm, i get you now

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”