[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 129 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
And it would give them a chance to make the halo 3 brute captains in the proper color such as gold or blue.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote: Yes but Leg* wouldn't allow it. Leg* doesn't even allow Mega to make anymore Marvel sets. Get a Leg* fig and get a Mega Construx/Blocks fig. You will see that Mega beats Leg*'s figs in every way. Leg* would lose thousands if not millions if they had competition in the Star Wars line. Leg* is greedy and that's why I stopped collecting them.
Let's not get into l3g0's stupid rubbish no good customer service!
I agree with @charliebucket. L3go is the worst. They overcharge their sets when we can get much better and bigger Construx sets for half the price. Enough with L3GO! Take a look at the new Warrior series in the Halo World part of this site.
Their very arrogant about their customers too! But let's not get into that... thing..... More on HALO!

I wonder if we'll ever get the Prefect and Fotus armors.

twilight9 wrote:I wonder if we'll ever get the Prefect and Fotus armors.
Hope so!

That would be a sick armor type. I love the idea!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
That would be a sick armor type. I love the idea!
Same!

No. Just no. Absolutely not, I won't be able to deal with any more ugly Halo 5 figures. Ugly as in 343's desighn decision for the Spartans. Not Megan's fault.

Sangheilios_01 wrote:No. Just no. Absolutely not, I won't be able to deal with any more ugly Halo 5 figures. Ugly as in 343's desighn decision for the Spartans. Not Megan's fault.
Ok. That's fine!

Sangheilios_01 wrote:No. Just no. Absolutely not, I won't be able to deal with any more ugly Halo 5 figures. Ugly as in 343's desighn decision for the Spartans. Not Megan's fault.
So what will you do when Halo 6 rolls around and the sets for it start showing up?

Honestly, I'm having trouble seeing what other people find wrong with the Gen 2 armor.

It's likely that Halo 6 will return to the old art style like Halo Wars 2 kind off did. Except they have only made 3 Halo Wars 2 sets. Wonderful right!?

Return to “Halo”