[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What are your hobbies outside of Mega Bloks? - Page 14 - Community

What are your hobbies outside of Mega Bloks?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Megablocksrules wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:04 pm
I develop games but I mostly play them. I've never released a game but I've created a lot of things, I mostly play games though. Rainbow Six Siege, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Destiny, etc.
R6 huh? Xbox or PS? What's your gt?

Hmm... it seems that I haven't post my hobbies.. yet. Let's change that!
I play games (on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, and occasionally Sega Dreamcast), I got some skills in sketching/drawing, I listen to music, lots of them; i walk, a lot, listening to music while I'm walking; and I occasionally work on this Sci-Fi story I've been working on ever since I first thought of it back in May 2017 ;) .

thekiller2468 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:52 am
I occasionally work on this Sci-Fi story I've been working on ever since I first thought of it back in May 2017 ;) .
Ooh you could turn that into a Mega comic, perhaps.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:28 pm
thekiller2468 wrote:
I occasionally work on this Sci-Fi story I've been working on ever since I first thought of it back in May 2017 ;) .
Nope, I unfortunately can't. The alien specie in this series are nothing like the Covenants or the Fallens. If anything, it'll look a lot like Twi'lek from Star Wars but with black or gray skin, spines and a short tail. Plus, a lot of content in this story wouldn't be kid-friendly for the moderators here by any means...
Good thought, though! Who knows, I might be able to take that creativity and make it to a Halo series for you guys... I don't know.

thekiller2468 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:14 am
charliebucket wrote:
thekiller2468 wrote:
Nope, I unfortunately can't. The alien species in this series are nothing like the Covenants or the Fallens. If anything, it'll look a lot like Twi'lek from Star Wars but with black or gray skin, spines and a short tail. Plus, a lot of content in this story wouldn't be kid-friendly for the moderators here by any means...
Good thought, though! Who knows, I might be able to take that creativity and make it to a Halo series for you guys... I don't know.

thekiller2468 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
thekiller2468 wrote:
Nope, I unfortunately can't. The alien specie in this series are nothing like the Covenants or the Fallens. If anything, it'll look a lot like Twi'lek from Star Wars but with black or gray skin, spines and a short tail. Plus, a lot of content in this story wouldn't be kid-friendly for the moderators here by any means...
Fair enough. It can be pressuring to do a comic, anyway.

thekiller2468 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
thekiller2468 wrote:
Ya I doubt the mods would like that. Adult themes are a no go. Exsept for when they randomly show up out of no where for no reason. Halo strip club post anyone

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 6:53 pm
thekiller2468 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:

Ya I doubt the mods would like that. Adult themes are a no go. Exsept for when they randomly show up out of no where for no reason. Halo strip club post anyone
Oh yeah, we never figured out what convinced that user to post it. Let alone build it.

The moderators sure can be unpredictable...

Been recently playing a mobile version of World of Tanks, already hit Tier 7

Return to “General discussion”