[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 14 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
i would like to request to b withdrawn from the camo day's adventure cause from now on im not really going to be using my account much

yeah i just decided i didnt want to b in the comic

jackdawg444 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Hey J85, have you ever eaten a bug? Because earlier I ate some crickets (Salt and vinegar flavor) and they were pretty good actually...
i have eaten roaches and crickets and ants
Same here, they were covered in chocolate.

jackdawg444 wrote:yeah i just decided i didnt want to b in the comic
Can i have you captured by AkulA96, and sent off.?

jackdawg444 wrote:i would like to request to b withdrawn from the camo day's adventure cause from now on im not really going to be using my account much
Sure, no worries. It's all good.

jackdawg444 wrote:i would like to request to b withdrawn from the camo day's adventure cause from now on im not really going to be using my account much
Oh no, why not?
You are a key contributor to our community :(

Jason-101 wrote:
jackdawg444 wrote:yeah i just decided i didnt want to b in the comic
Can i have you captured by AkulA96, and sent off.?
sure i don't care just maybe brainwash me and use me as a bad guy? it doesn't matter

oh i will still be judging my copter build off

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Oh no, why not?
You are a key contributor to our community :(
Yeah, why not. Your a key member.??

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”