[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 131 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
basicusername wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:16 pm
I'm sad
We’re here for you, man. If you ever need morale boosting, please, visit us. I know it’s not much but I know for a fact every single member here is willing to help a fellow member out. I’m here for you.

It’s kinda surprising that there’s actually an online community that has members that care like you guys.

Murple wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:04 pm
It’s kinda surprising that there’s actually an online community that has members that care like you guys.
We do our best.

Thanks guys, I know its probably annoying to hear me complain. It's brought me and everyone that knew him a lot closer

This year's homecoming is going to be a lot harder

basicusername wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:07 pm
Thanks guys, I know its probably annoying to hear me complain. It's brought me and everyone that knew him a lot closer
If it helps you vent, go for it. I want the best for everyone here. Try to look up, and leave the sadness and darkness. Look into the light. You have your family, other friends, us. They're all there for you. If you feel like your friends will make fun of you for feeling that way, then maybe they aren't true friends. Don't let it drag you down. I know it may be hard to get over something so bad, but try to at leads be more positive. Look at the positive side. And i know you may think there aren't any positive things, but I promise you- There are. If you feel really sad and depressed, talk to a counselor- ik it sounds corny, but let it all out. It helps.

I hope this helped.

On the Harvestor, It's an interesting build that will keep you invested in it, that's for sure. To its Iconic ness. Honestly its not as memorable as it was in D1. Most ships don't shoot at the player in D2 anymore so they feel safer to be around. But you see a lot of them all the time dropping off caball enemy types and I think the set one is meant to be a specific one that belonged to (I think his name was) Thumos the Unbroken.

I'm feeling better, drawing always takes my mind of stuff, right now I'm drawing a characteuer like thing of my friend (I know that sounded weird but I'm not giving out his name

basicusername wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:18 pm
I'm feeling better, drawing always takes my mind of stuff, right now I'm drawing a characteuer like thing of my friend (I know that sounded weird but I'm not giving out his name
Cool.! It's always nice to have something that relaxes you. I wish i was good at drawing...

basicusername wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:07 pm
It’s ok! Whatever you need to feel better.

Return to “General discussion”