[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Fireteam Glory - Page 135 - Community

Fireteam Glory

Tell your own story!

I asked because you've uploaded at least 2 stories this week, and they''re both really good and pretty long...

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 7:47 pm
I asked because you've uploaded at least 2 stories this week, and they''re both really good and pretty long...
Parts 128 and 129 were about 2 and 1/2 hours of work each.
I spent about 3 and 1/2 hours on Part 130.

woooooow. Well, its very well done.

It probably would have taken me around 3-4 hours. Except for the fact that I couldn’t write that long straight, and, well, procrastination

OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:37 am
It probably would have taken me around 3-4 hours. Except for the fact that I couldn’t write that long straight, and, well, procrastination
For me, music helps a lot. Depending on what I'm writing, I have playlists tailored to that theme.

yea. For me epic instrumentals really help

RedThree wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:40 am
OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:37 am
For me, music helps a lot. Depending on what I'm writing, I have playlists tailored to that theme.
I just listen to YouTube when I work. I don't even watch.

Oh my.

I finally finished reading 128, 129, and 130.

Red, that was AMAZING. Incredibly well written, really got the feels running. Paced perfectly.

There were some grammatical errors tho lol.

Also, how did Parvisal end up working with the team? I don't recall :/

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”