[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Build Off: Custom copter - Page 15 - Community

Build Off: Custom copter

Tips & Tricks
jackdawg444 wrote:oh yeah anyone know where this comic thread is?
Tomorrow I will bring it out.

Haha man that is awesome J101 I own a recurve bow n my friend has a compound but it would be great to hunt :) and J101 is making the thread tomorrow JackDawg

ITS OUT AND READY. I POSTED AN INTRODUCTION ON THE GALLERY. HERE ON THE FORUM GO TO " ROLLPLAY AND FANFICTION" THEN CHECK OUT "CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE"

Heres mine, be sure to vote

If you want its backstory use this

Jackdawg444. When do you start voting.? I have a big investment in my 4 entries. My financial backers are wanting to know. Plus the mobsters are wanting their money back with interest. At the moment I'm actually "out on the lamb" (in hiding) . So if you could consider my copter the FLEA.? Lol.

huh not sure what u mean by voting did u have people vote on your chopper build off? i' still kinda new to the forums and build offs and all that

I think J101 meant like when will the winners n etc. be announced?

ok well in that case dec. 5th is the end of the comp so ill be announcing winners and stuff dec. 6th. and ill show the winning thing here on the forum i will try to get it on the gallery but not sure how to do that

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”