[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What are your hobbies outside of Mega Bloks? - Page 15 - Community

What are your hobbies outside of Mega Bloks?

General news and information related to Mega Construx

Playing sports games on the Xbox, playing sports outside or playing Survivalist or State of Decay on my laptop.

thekiller2468 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:14 am
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:28 pm
thekiller2468 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:52 am
I occasionally work on this Sci-Fi story I've been working on ever since I first thought of it back in May 2017 ;) .
Ooh you could turn that into a Mega comic, perhaps.
Nope, I unfortunately can't. The alien specie in this series are nothing like the Covenants or the Fallens. If anything, it'll look a lot like Twi'lek from Star Wars but with black or gray skin, spines and a short tail. Plus, a lot of content in this story wouldn't be kid-friendly for the moderators here by any means...
Good thought, though! Who knows, I might be able to take that creativity and make it to a Halo series for you guys... I don't know.
cool, maybe you can make it a book when its done and make some money from it, it's worth a shot.

Doing stuff... DUN DUN DUN!!

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:08 pm
Dun dun DUNNNNNNNNNN, or something else, something, else. *Falls asleep*

Survivor11 wrote:
Well this is old...
In all seriousness, my hobbies include videogames, swimming, biking(-ish), and reading... Might as well put going on holiday, because we have sooooo much holiday time in France.

Survivor11 wrote:
don't you mean criticism?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:27 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
don't you mean criticism?
Lol...

I do miss the amount of holiday time in France, it was quite great!

Anyways, right now all of my hobbies are being sucked up in a black hole of work, since I have one big report to write. All of my free time is taked by reading articles like this and writing about increases and decreases of rental prices and revenues all over Europe, be it Greece, Spain, whatever... Come the *** on, I don't even work in real estate, why do I have to do that...

But as soon as it's done, I'll have more time for drawing, doing stop motion short movies and doing bows, slingshots and other things out of wood.

Galeb_G4 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:29 pm
I do miss the amount of holiday time in France, it was quite great!

Anyways, right now all of my hobbies are being sucked up in a black hole of work, since I have one big report to write. All of my free time is taked by reading articles like this and writing about increases and decreases of rental prices and revenues all over Europe, be it Greece, Spain, whatever... Come the *** on, I don't even work in real estate, why do I have to do that...

But as soon as it's done, I'll have more time for drawing, doing stop motion short movies and doing bows, slingshots and other things out of wood.
I feel ya on the part of "Why do I have to learn this?" I had to learn and spell a bunch of science words even though I don't want to go into that, I wannabe a pro gamer.

BTW you put in a external link, the only links you can put in are ones from the site, I'm not trying to be a jerk I'm just letting you know that its one of the rules.

Return to “General discussion”