[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Zombie City - Page 15 - Community

Zombie City

Tell your own story!
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:24 am
2 dead cats and a dead dog... Oh and a dead goldfish (that one was my sister's).
Can I get some sympathy now?
Pretty please?

I don't give a darn about your sympathies.
They were nice pets, now they're dead. I cried a little back then, I'm over it now. They've been dead a while already.
Now stop grovelling, yes it's sad, yes I'm a little harsh, but what does, "I'm sorry for your loss." from a complete stranger who you met online do?
Nothing.
It's a hard truth, and Boo101 is young.
It's nice to be a little protected from the outside world by your parents and friends, but the reality is that the world is a terrible, terrible place.
That's probably why your parents are homeschooling you, to protect you.

You lost your pet, and it's recent, go ahead, cry a little, then think about how they'll always be in your heart, and then move on, still thinking about them from time to time.

The sad reality is; nobody will ever be able to really feel your pain and sadness, there's no point in pretending to do so.

That was your daily dose of BRUTAL and very PAINFUL honesty from your unfriendly neighbourhood Survivor11.
I know, I know and I know, I lost 3 cats and 2 dogs now, not including how many fish I've lost but I get over fish easily, plus I lost my grandpa. Oh and the reason their homeschooling me is because one my B-day's in November so I wouldn't start school untell I was 6 and two the teachers at the school where I live told my dad don't bring your kids here.

Also idc if others feel my pain and sadness about them, they never met any of my animals nor do they really know me, so really you haven't said anything that I wasn't told about or I haven't came up with.

And sorry for your losses Survivor11.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:27 pm
Also idc if others feel my pain and sadness about them, they never met any of my animals nor do they really know me, so really you haven't said anything that I wasn't told about or I haven't came up with.

Oh thank our Lord they're putting some sense into kids.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:36 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:27 pm

Oh thank our Lord they're putting some sense into kids.
They key word there is, "SOME."

Sorry about your losses Boo. I’ve never had a pet , ever. Even when i needed one to help me through depression and that situation, all i had were people who cared. Half the time i couldn’t talk to them, or i couldn’t get to the counselor. I went through harassment alot last year, and i even attempted suicide. I’m ok though now, i’ve gone through counseling and so. I got through it, but they never left me. Anyways, I kinda know how you feel. I lost a part of myself.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:52 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:11 pm
Not that kind of lost, I ment as in our dog passed away.
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I know from experiance how bad that is. I lost my Beagle mix, Maggie, spring of last year. She was 18. Such a sweet dog...
Sorry about your loss Joe..

I DON’T execpt sympathy. I haven’t lied about this, and i’d apprecaite if Survivor wouldn’t harass me and say that “Fake. He just wants attention” , because it is real.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:16 pm
I DON’T execpt sympathy. I haven’t lied about this, and i’d apprecaite if Survivor wouldn’t harass me and say that “Fake. He just wants attention” , because it is real.
I haven't harassed you about that yet, and I actually know what depression is like, although I won't pretend to know what you went through.

I think some of us know how you feel Ceta. It's been along time since I've been in that situation though...

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:08 pm
Sorry about your losses Boo. I’ve never had a pet , ever. Even when i needed one to help me through depression and that situation, all i had were people who cared. Half the time i couldn’t talk to them, or i couldn’t get to the counselor. I went through harassment alot last year, and i even attempted suicide. I’m ok though now, i’ve gone through counseling and so. I got through it, but they never left me. Anyways, I kinda know how you feel. I lost a part of myself.
thanks, and I'm glad your okay now! : )

for some reason that's all I can think of saying so don't judge me.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”