[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 15 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
And armory sets for each of the new Destiny 2 subclasses.

Saladin vs Aksis: Saladin, 3 wolves, Aksis, wall breach area,
Iron fire axe
$24.99

Key of The Scent: 3 blind thralls, 1 warlock
1 bad juju
Small platform
2 rare engrams
1 rune
$14.99

Has anyone suggested a Vex battle pack? Sort of like the Hive pack, only with no Guardian. Call it "Independence Day: In Destiny"

I feel like this has probably been mentioned but I'd love to see the female body type applied to other Guardians, beyond just the Hunter.

Lol I want mega construx wolves ;D although another salidin would not be ablished.

Joescibelli wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:11 pm
I feel like this has probably been mentioned but I'd love to see the female body type applied to other Guardians, beyond just the Hunter.
I'm sure it will eventually (how else will we get Ikora)

Ikora should either come with a Cabal Thresher (to commemorate the "... and you will get NO MERCY FROM ME!" scene) with a Psion pilot, or a Sparrow (referencing her contribution to the cinematic just before the "Chosen" story mission) with a Legionary or a Phalanx.

Guardian with sword, 2 Fallen Dregs with 2 Shock pistols and 2 Shock Daggers, a Vandal with Wire Rifle.

Piece breakdown/ required new pieces:
Guardian: Legendary ____ Edge from D1, or non-unique moulds from D2. These provide easy reusability by shooting in different coloured plastics to make at 3 variants for elemental Edges, and repaints for more generic D2 swords (like the New Monarchy sword.)

Dreg: New Dreg head. New Dreg torso with arm stumps as part of the sculpt. Fit on basically existing Fallen Captain figure, sans everything on torso extension and up.

Vandal: New Vandal head. Reuse Fallen Captain figure, remove head and shoulder armours. Reuse rounded shoulder armour from female Dead Orbit Hunter/ SRL Sparrow Titan.

New Shock Pistol, Shock Dagger and Wire Rifle moulds. Pistol and Rifle can be reused (or just pretend) as Dreg's Promise and Queenbreaker's Bow.

I know Fallen are a single House in D2, but it would be great if these are in D1 House colours, because we have Captains with no one but Shanks to lead.

Prison of elders:
1 Skolas
1 arena
3 guardians with dregs promise, suros dis-43, and red spectre
5 dregs
2 shanks
1 servitor
$159.99

Return to “Destiny”