[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 145 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:12 am
Hey so I'm on vacation for the next few weeks. The internet connection is not so hot. It took me five minutes to load this page. Nonetheless I won't be too active until I return, December 1. I will have loads of good pictures though.
Catch you round, me dude.

Hey, I'm kinda getting into Star Wars. I have seen some of the films, but I would like to know if you guys also like it and if you could recommend books and games. Thanks!

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:28 pm
Hey, I'm kinda getting into Star Wars. I have seen some of the films, but I would like to know if you guys also like it and if you could recommend books and games. Thanks!
I love Star Wars! For games I’d say any battlefront (2005 is the best one) and Republic Commando. RC is one of the best games I’ve ever played.

I actually started playing Commando recently and its super fun!

My response got deleted, cause I recommended a competitor game.

Star Wars Battlefront II (2017) is great too.

I recommend reading the Republic Commando series by Karen Traviss, and the Empire books by Timothy Zahn. Perhaps my favorites.

I see a lot of MCX on Waypoint’s Halo Community Spotlight this week! Congrats community!

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Starwars. Well comic books take your pick. Legends if alot of fun but non cannon. Disney starwars had kinda been low tier garbage. Last Jedi and to a lesser extent solo are both terrible movies that can be avoided. Look up a synopsis to know ehat happened. Clone wars TV show is a really good show worth getting into. Apparently Mandalorion is good although I've not seen it. (Disney +) rebeles hit/miss other thing idk.

Games. Battlefront II is the iconic game, the battlefield before battlefield took off. EA's reboot II is a pretty good game, now.

Force unleashed is alot of fun. Meanwhile the newest game Fallen Order. Is probably the best starwars game we have seen in years. Recommend it too.

For nishe games. Shadows of the Empire was a fun 3rd person shooter. Empire at war is a fun starwars strategy game.

I gotta disagree with one thing:

Solo isn't a bad movie because it's a bad movie.
It's a bad movie because no one wanted it.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:34 am
kingcastlesieger wrote:
Starwars. Well comic books take your pick. Legends if alot of fun but non cannon. Disney starwars had kinda been low tier garbage. Last Jedi and to a lesser extent solo are both terrible movies that can be avoided. Look up a synopsis to know ehat happened. Clone wars TV show is a really good show worth getting into. Apparently Mandalorion is good although I've not seen it. (Disney +) rebeles hit/miss other thing idk.

Games. Battlefront II is the iconic game, the battlefield before battlefield took off. EA's reboot II is a pretty good game, now.

Force unleashed is alot of fun. Meanwhile the newest game Fallen Order. Is probably the best starwars game we have seen in years. Recommend it too.

For nishe games. Shadows of the Empire was a fun 3rd person shooter. Empire at war is a fun starwars strategy game.
Mandalorian is amazing. I really recommend it. I found the mud troopers in Solo the best part, because it showed what Imperial Troops looked like.

Return to “General discussion”