[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 147 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:22 am
IMPERIAL CAMPAIGN
I'm very sick and on vacation so this might be your lucky day.

I don't think any Americans know exactly how exasperating it is for the other 7½ billion people in the world to see Thanksgiving shoved into our faces everywhere online... Chill guys... We get it... Chill...

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:28 pm
I don't think any Americans know exactly how exasperating it is for the other 7½ billion people in the world to see Thanksgiving shoved into our faces everywhere online... Chill guys... We get it... Chill...
Maybe you should be less sensitive? We aren't upset when you post about french independence.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:30 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Maybe you should be less sensitive? We aren't upset when you post about french independence.
You post 4th of July, which is literally the exact same holiday but ten days earlier.

A more accurate representation would be me posting about National work day everywhere, which I don't.

I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here! May all of you have a safe and fun holiday.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:33 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:
You post 4th of July, which is literally the exact same holiday but ten days earlier.

A more accurate representation would be me posting about National work day everywhere, which I don't.
You are the only non-North American I've seen who gets upset about it...

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:37 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:

I'm the only non-American who seems to get flooded by this stuff on every piece of media.

I think Google thinks I'm American.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:51 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:37 pm
Survivor11 wrote:

I'm the only non-American who seems to get flooded by this stuff on every piece of media.

I think Google thinks I'm American.
Maybe you are at heart but you just refuse to believe it...... XD

Survivor, listen up.

We’re Americans. We have holidays.

You’re French. You have different holidays.

You can post about your holidays, we can post about ours.

Stop complaining.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:31 pm
Survivor, listen up.

We’re Americans. We have holidays.

You’re French. You have different holidays.

You can post about your holidays, we can post about ours.

Stop complaining.
Amen.

Return to “General discussion”