[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 148 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 7:45 am
Spectre Series:
All figures have a black theme.
Odst: black with silver highlights
Spartan Scout: Black with silver visor
Black/ Silver Jackal (halo 3) with articulation
Black banished brute with war paint (white)
Halo 1 marine (dark gray and brown like Ce new moulds)
Fotus: Black/gray silver visor
Halo 3 elite (Black and gray)
That Fotus would be awesome!!!!

GRANTITO wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 10:45 pm
My idea for halo heroes series 6 (or 7 or whatever):
1. Warden Eternal figure (make bigger than didact, raise price to about $9-$12 due to exclusiveness and value)
2. Tartarus figure (with fists of rukt or something else)
3. Halo 2/3 style elite (with painted plasma rifle or something new)
4. Brute honor guard (generally same thing as elite honor guard, but specially fit for the brute models(please make brutes look bigger they look too tiny!!!))
5. Prophet of mercy (with flood infection form or maybe an activation index!!!)
6. Knight commander (halo 4 paint job, comes with painted incineration cannon)

So, this series would be sort of a "villians/aliens" theme consisting of enemies from Halo 2 and Halo 5. Having a nice warden figure would be great to display with the blue team set as well as the fireteam Osiris set, and the halo 2 enemies would also serve as nostalgia fodder for the loyal fans of both Mega Construx, as well as halo. If anybody agrees or has any other suggestions, you know what to do.
love it but they would not do a warden figure in a hero wave. If they make him it would be a sig series fig or a rare lower cost set like didact. (we all know that set was bought just for Didact)

My suggestions for new halo sets is that there should be a red series like how there is the blue series.

My suggestions for new halo sets is that there should be a red series like how there is the blue series.

My idea is a flood outbreak set with infected like warthog and scorpion with flood soldiers on it with red team and blue team teaming up to defeat the flood.
should include...
-1 alpha flood form figure(spartan)
-4 flood soilders(covenant)
-5 infection forms
-1 red spartan orbital
-1 blue spartan war master
-4 flood carrier forms.
-a warthog with flood detail
-a scorpion with flood detail
-a almost destroyed (but still working) regular rocket hog with broken details.
-2 weapon storage(one covenant and one unsc)
SO this is my idea for the next new mega books or mega construck halo sets.

Well you guys have started req variants of weapons, so continue that please (maybe The Answer saw, Blaze of Glory shotgun, and Prophets' Bane energy sword), but how about vehicle req variants? Specifically Hannibal vehicles, namely Scorpion and Wasp, or maybe a Phaeton Helios. They should be priced similarly to how the original versions were (~$50). Additionally, maybe a Sword Needler Warthog? Also, maybe a Warden Eternal figure and an updated Cortana figure, maybe in a set similar to how Cortana and the Didact were. Priced accordingly, of course. And if possible, re-release the Hayabusa armor from Halo 3. Maybe that can be in a Halo Heroes series.

I think it would be nice if you guys could change the lower leg pieces on the rouge and Mark VI Gen 1 figures and give some the weapons a halo 2/3 redesign in some sets

Sgt. Johnson's "Green Machine". The Halo Wars 2 Colossus and probably a little set with the bunker. I think we all would like Forge's warthog to show up as a set especially with all the new decal in HW2. And now that we are getting the new flame plume with every flame thrower I think this would be a great time for Kinsano's troops in HW2 like the flame warthog and her cyclops. Also maybe as a signature series set a Retriever Sentinel! Wouldn't that be great to have the sentinels make a spectacular return with the Retriever and then so on and so forth with the rest of the many sentinels available in the Halo Universe. What do you guys think?

It's funny how people have been posting ideas about a million different sets (most of them unreasonable), while Mega releases about 100 fireteams, 1 vehicle, and almost all of it UNSC. Zero balance in forces. 5 Spartans for every Marine and 5 UNSC soldiers for every Covenant/Promethean/Flood enemy (including Infection Forms, Grunts, and Crawlers! How unfair is this fight???). I think people should start publishing more well thought-out posts (especially set ideas), and Mega, please start releasing some actual builds. We can't 'Build Beyond' with just figures you know...

I would love to see a few troop packs just based off of the different marines that we have yet to get in the new articulation, like halo 3 marines with a jungle setting, halo reach marines with more urban environment pieces like the jersey barriers, maybe an ODST team with some vehicle wreckage, and so on. I love the Spartans but I feel like the marines are just really under appreciated.

Return to “Halo”