[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 149 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Why does the,"Halo" link show a Halo Heroes Series 5 Chief but has nothing in the sets section for him? It's still showing HH3 as the highlight in the Halo section. What's the delay?

I think with the (semi) recent release of the Halo Wars 2 dlc trailer, it would be a good time to come out with some flood themed sets. I'm sure plenty of collectors would be happy with the chance of getting more flood figures without spending huge amounts of money on retired sets online.

I'm guessing you have all seen the Halo Wars 2: Awakening The Nightmare trailer but if you haven't go check it out!
Well here's my idea, if we're going to get another phantom why not get the Banished Phantom (yes this exists, it's Ripa 'Moramee's ultimate unit) and undoubtedly the Flood will show up again so why not make the flood boss! (Granted not as tall). What do you guys think?

Alright. Here's my ideas.
1: Atriox, Decimus, and Tartarus, except MAKE THEM BIGGER please! They are way too small! The bottom part of Atriox's armor is supposed to be an ODST chestpiece, yet it is like thrice as small.
2: Noble Team in one set.
3: Because I love the design of the Halo Wars 2 Spartans, and love this color scheme, Mark IV Spartan (Black with Silver or Red Visor)
4: Building onto my last one, a Fireteam with that same color scheme. (Name could be Fireteam Onyx, Fireteam Nebula, etc.)
5: Halo 3/Halo Reach style Elites. All the sets that have Halo 3 or Reach Spartans have Halo 4/Halo 5 Elites, and it's wrong.
6: IF you make another Spartan Armor Customizer Pack, please make it with the forearm and foreleg pieces.

That's all I can think of. I may think of more later. I would say things for Destiny and CoD, but I'm not really into those figures.

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:54 pm
I'm guessing you have all seen the Halo Wars 2: Awakening The Nightmare trailer but if you haven't go check it out!
Well here's my idea, if we're going to get another phantom why not get the Banished Phantom (yes this exists, it's Ripa 'Moramee's ultimate unit) and undoubtedly the Flood will show up again so why not make the flood boss! (Granted not as tall). What do you guys think?
Why didn't know about that probably won't get it cause my dlcs for some reason always drop out but anyway, FLOOD HYPE!

I have ideas about the Mark VI Gen 1 figures and about their lower leg pieces. Maybe Mega Construx can replace with the lower leg pieces of the Master Chief Mark IV hero series 1 figures. Maybe all future halo 3 Spartan figures lower leg pieces could be replaced with that.

This is probably weirdly specific, but I've been thinking that the plasma rifle could use an update. As it is now, you can't really even bend a figure's elbows while they're holding it.

Mega Construx should make a EOD halo guy with the new armour system

I don't really like a lot of Spartans but we really need a new spartan Davis that's detailed and not like the bland original

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:26 am
I don't really like a lot of Spartans but we really need a new spartan Davis that's detailed and not like the bland original
For sure.

Return to “Halo”