[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The #FanFriday winners list - Page 16 - Community

The #FanFriday winners list

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Congratulations to Ismael-293 for earning this week and his first #fanfriday pick for his awesome Fotus custom! Want to see yours next? Get started today!

Congratulations to Charliebucket for earning this week #fanfriday pick for season 2 his 'Project V.O.R.T.E.X. comic series! Want to be next? Get started today!

thekiller2468 wrote:Congratulations to Charliebucket for earning this week #fanfriday pick for season 2 his 'Project V.O.R.T.E.X. comic series! Want to be next? Get started today!
Wow! I won something! Oh boy! That's so cool!

Looks like Cary ain't going to pick this #fanfriday so I will pick it it!
Congratulations to the legendary insane builder, GillesMaheux , for not just this insane leaning tower of Pisa build but ALL of his insane customs that put all of the builders, lie me, in a very questionable position! Don't know why he's not picked for this #fanfriday so now he's in it! Congrats, sir! Well done!
Want to be next? Get started!

Congratulations to GRANTITO for his amazing Mega Construx Halo UNSC Dusk of November frigate MOC!
Want to be next? Get started today!

Congratulations to Baztor for earning this week fanfriday pick for his awesome custom UNSC armor Jack Rabbit mod! We are not our 75th pick this week folks! 25 more til we reached 100th! Who will be the 100th? We will find out in 25 weeks or so!

Congratulations to , Baztor for earning this week pick and also earned his pick 2 weeks in a row!
Will he break the record and earn his 3rd pick in the row? Or will break his chain? Get started today!

Congratulations to Charliebucket for earning this week #fanfriday pick! Want to be next? Get started today! Also, Thanks to CaryMega and her crews, the button (Ex: [/ B]) bug for mobile is now fixed! No longer have to type it down, manually. Thanks, Cary! Made my job easier!

thekiller2468 wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:47 pm
Congratulations to Charliebucket for earning this week #fanfriday pick! Want to be next? Get started today! Also, Thanks to CaryMega and her crews, the button (Ex: [/ B]) bug for mobile is not fixed! No longer have to type it down, manually. Thanks, Cary! Made my job easier!
Oh man! Thanks so much!

Congratulations to Arcslyver for earning this week fanfriday by his awesome container truck mod! Want to be next? Get started today!

Return to “General discussion”