[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 16 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
AkulA1996 wrote:^ yes but I'm saying from looking at the past we've always gotten one wraith, one ghost, one banshee at a time, chances for them doing just a recolour of these vehicles is small (ghost is an exception since we get one every year). Unless they're going to do what they did with the wolverine and the falcon I just don't see us getting more than one of each H5 vehicle (again exception of the ghosts and warthogs).

The phantom on the other hand does merit a new set, it's a new design, but again I think the covies also used these and I don't think mega would recolour and re-release a set this size.
Okay, then perhaps the new Phantom would be SoS colored, as a counterpart to the Covenant colored Spirit releasing next year.

I really hope Mega makes figures in Fotus and Prefect armor.
So many good armor sets going to waste.

For christmas this year I got the Pelican gunship and have some suggestions for if Mega bloks redesigns one

The tow hook should be the same one that you attach to the vehicles but without the long black strip that you use to pick it up you should use a smaller bared piece to hold it just under where the black strip goes

Have an off button for the lights and sounds

the lower cockpit doesn't shut and the stay in place (the back one is really hard to get open)

Its really heavy

and needs a bit more space where characters sit.

Also you should release a smaller version of NMPD Pelican air base that is at an affordable price maybe a slightly scaled down pelican with ability to tow vehicles all ODST figures that appear in the game at that part of the mission and just a small landing pad not many stickers no building but a new mould for I think it's Romeo who gets attacked by the chieftain

You could include for figures : Romeo new mould with chieftains hammer mark in it , Chieftain, Micky, The recruit ( Why not),
Buck and other characters like 4 brutes 6 grunts and a handful of jackals. Tons of weaponry. And a few drop pods

price about £35 IT HAS TO BE AFFORDABLE UNDER £50 UNLIKE THE NMPD PELICAN AIRBASE WHICH WAS £170
WHICH IS AN UNREASONABLE PRICE

I think that since the only set you can get the didact is the broadsword midnight strike I think Mega Bloks should make the Didact's Final stand with cortana x 6 Master chief, the didact, Promethean weapons locker and a ton of knights crawlers and other creatures, include a hard light bridge large with occasional studs and the light thingymagig in the middle about

£40

Halo 5 Multiplayer Warzone Battle Of Noctus > 1 red team scout, war master, recruit, and fotus. 1 monument base, 1 blue team recruit BRN, air assault, [halo 4/5 version] EVA, and a locke helmet spartan, and 1 Warden Eternal. [ he would be as big as didact] weapons, 2 assault rifles, 3 SMGS, 1 DMR, 1 echidna hydra launcher, prophets bane energy sword, and a halo 4/5 shotgun. also a ultra ghost and a gauss hog. 79:99$

Create your own spartan!!!

Thanks Akula I will look for it

How about the s ene from the end of halo wars
>the large tank with the nuke on it
>Sargent forge, red team,a marine, a few elites and the arbiter
>2 painted shotguns, 4 smgs, painted assault rifle, a energy sword and some honour guard staffs

Return to “Halo”