[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 151 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
This isn't halo but I would love to see a line of lord of the rings stuff!

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:58 am
I've been begging for that for a while HAHA! So it's good to see at least two people want it.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:57 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
I've been begging for that for a while HAHA! So it's good to see at least two people want it.
I never got into sorcery stuff but it wouldn't really bug if they did make it. I'd say it would be a big seller.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:23 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:57 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
I never got into sorcery stuff but it wouldn't really bug if they did make it. I'd say it would be a big seller.
Yup. I'd get as much as I could. Those Dragons sets were great. So even just an un-licensed fantasy theme with Orcs, Elves ECT would be kool.

They could make Fireteamish sets with things like the riders of Rohan, Gondar Soldiers, both types of orcs, wood elves or any other elves, the corsair, the dead, Gondar Rangers, saromans Uraki

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:22 pm
They could make Fireteamish sets with things like the riders of Rohan, Gondar Soldiers, both types of orcs, wood elves or any other elves, the corsair, the dead, Gondar Rangers, saromans Uraki
Uruk-Hai... Mmmm... That sounds really kool. If only... Jeff would be so happy HAHA! They could do Heroes-ish series, as well. (The Fellowship members, Azog, the Dwarves ECT...) Azog was the best character, mind you.

Le3o already owns Lord of The Rings, did you guys forget?

HellJumper023 wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:56 am
Le3o already owns Lord of The Rings, did you guys forget?
I know. They stopped making them, though. I looked.

Yeah I know it could be done cause I don't think they have a liscence any more.

It be cool we could get things like helms deep. I'll love to see a mega construx hobbiton that's more scaled with rooms, possibly a signiture set. With an old and young bilbo, frodo and sam, plus some of the thirteen dwarves, maybe Balin and the one with the wired hat bifour I think.

Return to “Halo”