[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 152 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:55 am
It be cool we could get things like helms deep. I'll love to see a mega construx hobbiton that's more scaled with rooms, possibly a signiture set. With an old and young bilbo, frodo and sam, plus some of the thirteen dwarves, maybe Balin and the one with the wired hat bifour I think.
You'll have to have Gandalf and his pipe with Bag End. Minas Terith, and Amon Hen, My favourite scene in the films. Lake town, Erebor, Moria ECT... Some of the larger locations you could make out of multiple sets. Some kind of collect 'em all connect 'em all thing. And for vehicles? Easy: Siege machines and Oliphaunts from the final movie.

Wait. Didn't le3o make the "Hobbit" series? I think they did. If they did then l3go won't allow MEGA to make it.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:34 pm
Wait. Didn't le3o make the "Hobbit" series? I think they did. If they did then l3go won't allow MEGA to make it.
They don't have the license anymore. Just like TMNT. L3g0 did TMNT and it was awful, MEGA did TMNT and it was great. So it's possible, MEGA just needs to know it's a good financial investment.

I think Mega should make a set with Commander Jerome and his mantis Theseus, and maybe a fireteam set with Jeromes Omega Team. Then it would also be nice if we got Ripa Moramee with the Banished phantom and maybe finally get a Banished hunter with the new articulation or at least two of them. And speaking of hunters what if we got a set with the hunter captain and the Banished hunter pair Colony (maybe just Banished hunters with a little difference), and maybe a skitterer as either a new mold or a small build to boot.

I think mega construx should make a exclusive set to some sort of store, Target, Walmart, etc. The set would be kinda like the spartan tribute pack but after the new articulation. It would include the old marines with the mouth coverings in new articulation. So there would be like a yellow one, a blue one, red one, covert ops... I would definitely pick that up since I am a big fan of the mega bloks and construx marines. (Especially those ones with mouth coverings.) Also I believe they are from halo wars. I love those marines so much so I hope mega hears this.

I would like to see Mega add a few more Halo 2/3 armor variants aside from Recon, Rogue, and Mark IV. Maybe CQB, EVA, and EOD. They could also remake some of the older figure packs like the Cobalt and Desert packs. They've remade that Marine Weapon Pack, so I don't see why they couldn't remake these.

I think with the flood making a return to halo (finally) it would be nice to see them re-enter the mega construx line. Maybe a creation of the flood base in halo wars?
Another idea is recreating a unsc firebase/covenant citadel (halo wars) or perhaps the armory, fortress, garage or spire from halo 5 warzone. I personally enjoy larger - more expensive - but more unique sets.

jelite3000 wrote: I think with the flood making a return to halo (finally) it would be nice to see them re-enter the mega construx line. Maybe a creation of the flood base in halo wars?
Another idea is recreating a unsc firebase/covenant citadel (halo wars) or perhaps the armory, fortress, garage or spire from halo 5 warzone. I personally enjoy larger - more expensive - but more unique sets.
Not many unique sets anymore. But I agree some unusual buildings or something would be nice.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:39 am
jelite3000 wrote: I think with the flood making a return to halo (finally) it would be nice to see them re-enter the mega construx line. Maybe a creation of the flood base in halo wars?
Not many unique sets anymore. But I agree some unusual buildings or something would be nice.
Ya defienlty would go a long way that's for sure. You know I can't wait till heroes wave 5. That one has some nice looking figs in it.

Yeah we need to get less repetitive sets even with vehicles, we don't need 50 different versions of the same vehicle cause unless they are special a lot of people will probably go eh already got one of them, what's different about this one apart from colour.

Return to “Halo”