[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 153 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:35 am
I was rather frustrated by CE’s monotony and the fact that their campaigns were set up like unnavigable labyrinths. While I like and dislike all halos for different reasons, CE is my least favorite.
So far I’ve played through 2 levels and I must say the environmental storytelling is fantastic. When you land in the escape pod a beacon shoots up ahead of you and your eyes naturally follow it, causing you to take in the ring.

Murple wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:39 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
I was rather frustrated by CE’s monotony and the fact that their campaigns were set up like unnavigable labyrinths. While I like and dislike all halos for different reasons, CE is my least favorite.
So far I’ve played through 2 levels and I must say the environmental storytelling is fantastic. When you land in the escape pod a beacon shoots up ahead of you and your eyes naturally follow it, causing you to take in the ring.
I won’t deny, the game is breathtaking, however I don’t ever have much fun playing.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Murple wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
I won’t deny, the game is breathtaking, however I don’t ever have much fun playing.
Hen try out cursed halo and give that a go. The game plays way different

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:44 am
Murple wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
I can see where your coming from. It took me too long to figure out which door was the right one on the truth and reconciliation.

Murple wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:07 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:44 am
Murple wrote:

I can see where your coming from. It took me too long to figure out which door was the right one on the truth and reconciliation.
Play on the OG graphics!

CE Anniversary is wrong in just about every way it could be. And I usually hate being so strongly against a game but CE Anniversary is different.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:16 pm
CE Anniversary is wrong in just about every way it could be. And I usually hate being so strongly against a game but CE Anniversary is different.
I totally agree. It tends to really kill the vibe.

Murple wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:59 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Halo CE looks good in both old and new graphics, I have never had difficulty navigating any of the levels.

ratss454 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:33 pm
Murple wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:59 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Halo CE looks good in both old and new graphics, I have never had difficulty navigating any of the levels.
I’m not saying it’s objectively bad. It just completely loses the tone and atmosphere of the original game - which, for a remaster, is a very bad thing.

So yes I’m calling it bad.

I think we can all agree that two betrayals is too long.

Return to “General discussion”