[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 156 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
SrgtGreen wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:37 pm
Results...?
Patients. Patients.
That's what my doctor said.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:05 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:37 pm
Results...?
Patients. Patients.
Don't worry, SrgtGreen is probably homeschooled, that's why his spelling is inkorekt.

SpartanKaze wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:21 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
SrgtGreen wrote:

Patients. Patients.
Don't worry, SrgtGreen is probably homeschooled, that's why his spelling is inkorekt.
I was afraid I spelled that wrong. Whatever. Also, FALSE! I’m not home schooled. Not that that’s a bad thing

Wait how did Z19 not win the contest. I am mega shocked. He literally got a staff pick. Also thanks Nigel. Gasp sums it up pretty well.

SpartanKaze wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:
SrgtGreen wrote:

Patients. Patients.
Are you kidding me right now? You are so stereotypical. I'm home schooled and so is Nigel and many other members on this gallery. Did you know that some homeschoolers are smarter and more social than public/private school kids?
And the sarcasm is not cool man.

TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:17 pm
SpartanKaze wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:

Are you kidding me right now? You are so stereotypical. I'm home schooled and so is Nigel and many other members on this gallery. Did you know that some homeschoolers are smarter and more social than public/private school kids?
Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone. I am also homeschooled, and I often use the "sorry, I'm homeschooled" line as a joke. :) I apologize if I offended you or anyone else.

SpartanKaze wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:32 pm
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:17 pm
SpartanKaze wrote:

Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone. I am also homeschooled, and I often use the "sorry, I'm homeschooled" line as a joke. :) I apologize if I offended you or anyone else.
Oh, ok. XD Sorry I just get upset when people think homeschoolers are less [insert thing here] than normal schooled kids. No hard feelings. That's great that you're homeschooled! There's like 5 or 6 others here.

Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:46 pm
SpartanKaze wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:32 pm

Oh, ok. XD Sorry I just get upset when people think homeschoolers are less [insert thing here] than normal schooled kids. No hard feelings. That's great that you're homeschooled! There's like 5 or 6 others here.
*raises hand like a first grader* "I was homeschooled up until High School!"

I got lucky, too. My mom majored in English, and my dad is a software developer with great math skills.

Homeschool is life! (Both users Spockwithaminigun and AMS1776 are homeschooled too).

I think 'The Anarchist Liberation Front' sounds like a good Wasteland faction.

©11Survivor(2020)

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”