[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 157 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:55 am
ImAnAustralian wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:01 am
GRANTITO wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:04 pm
Mega brands, if there is ONE thing I would ever ask of you to do correctly, it's to sell your products in all states equally. I have seen SO MANY mega bloks/construction fans who have been complaining about how other states have gotten all of the new stuff, yet they have not even seen warrior series in their stores yet. I live in Michigan, and all I can say is that I am very dissatisfied with the poor distribution of mega construction here. There is almost NOTHING new here, and the newest things we have just gotten is Halo heroes series 4. People in Mississippi and other southern states have already gotten series 5, Maverick series, the wolverine and so much more, but us in the more northern and eastern states will get nothing but sloppy seconds MONTHS after the others have gotten it all. Distribution needs to be adjusted so everybody can get new products at the same time.
meanwhile in Australia...
Indeed. I haven't seen a blind bad since Echo series, and I've yet to find anything from after Halo Heroes Series 2. It's cute watching people whine about getting sets a month or two after release, when fans in other countries are left waiting years.
I live in the states but I kind of know what your going through

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:55 am
ImAnAustralian wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:01 am
GRANTITO wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:04 pm
Mega brands, if there is ONE thing I would ever ask of you to do correctly, it's to sell your products in all states equally. I have seen SO MANY mega bloks/construction fans who have been complaining about how other states have gotten all of the new stuff, yet they have not even seen warrior series in their stores yet. I live in Michigan, and all I can say is that I am very dissatisfied with the poor distribution of mega construction here. There is almost NOTHING new here, and the newest things we have just gotten is Halo heroes series 4. People in Mississippi and other southern states have already gotten series 5, Maverick series, the wolverine and so much more, but us in the more northern and eastern states will get nothing but sloppy seconds MONTHS after the others have gotten it all. Distribution needs to be adjusted so everybody can get new products at the same time.
meanwhile in Australia...
Indeed. I haven't seen a blind bad since Echo series, and I've yet to find anything from after Halo Heroes Series 2. It's cute watching people whine about getting sets a month or two after release, when fans in other countries are left waiting years.
HHS2? HAHA! You've got HHS2, me? NZ's got... Nothing. You're lucky. Yes but I completely agree with yaw. I think its mainly a problem with stores not wanting to buy MCX as opposed to the other way round.

Lol we still haven't got Foxtrot series in Australia

Meanwhile in Australia...

Not much is happening.

Yeah, it's kinda ridiculous, to be honest. Only a few sets are really available in Australia, and they're often in rather small quantities. A change would be great, but I won't pretend to have a good plan.

And the bad thing is most of it's not new or way too overpriced. A lot of the stuff in Australia needs to go on clearance and the stores need to order NEW stuff.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:44 pm
And the bad thing is most of it's not new or way too overpriced. A lot of the stuff in Australia needs to go on clearance and the stores need to order NEW stuff.
Exactly! Everything is old and/or overpriced. Only a few of the newer sets only ever trickle into the stores, and it's rarely the ones that we're looking to buy. A change would be absolutely awesome.

Most of all we need all the blind packs past Echo preferably challenger and maverick at least cause they have a pretty good variety of marines and covies. Plus those Spartans aren't that bad colour wise/ the rarity of the armours in decent colours.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:28 am
Most of all we need all the blind packs past Echo preferably challenger and maverick at least cause they have a pretty good variety of marines and covies. Plus those Spartans aren't that bad colour wise/ the rarity of the armours in decent colours.
Maybe it cost too much to ship it to your all's stores. They would have to ship it by boat or plane and that probably cost a bunch of money in Australia and NZ.

I sent the following suggestion to the MC Facebook page:

Vehicle: Falcon

Features: Comes with additional pieces that can be used to turn the falcon into (i) a Nightingale or (ii) a Frost Raven. Both variants being vehicles introduced with Halo Wars 2.

Figurines: UNSC Pilot (like the one from the Vulture) and a UNSC Medic (like the one from the 2014 elephant) or maybe new moulds entirely.

Would be a nice way to get another falcon (haven't seen one since the Flood Hunter's?). Being able to customize the falcon, as well as being able to get massable figurines, could help promote multiple purchases.

What do you guys think?

Cheers,

Return to “Halo”