[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 158 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
RedThree wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:15 pm
I prefer Marines, really. Especially if we're talking off world activity's like Halo rings or operating out of a starship.
To each their own, though!
maybe its just me being an army child... I guess that halo kinda took the 2nd grade marines are the best ones XD

THEranger01 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:50 pm
RedThree wrote:
I prefer Marines, really. Especially if we're talking off world activity's like Halo rings or operating out of a starship.
maybe its just me being an army child... I guess that halo kinda took the 2nd grade marines are the best ones XD
The Army and the Marines have both had their shares of wins and losses, hope that doesn't sound too condescending or anything, they both have their own honor........ in the end were all here, reading the fiction, and enjoying our favorite lore.

Any advice on how to build a section of a UNSC ship hallway? I’m thinking along the lines of Pillar of Autumn, classic version.

Murple wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:15 pm
Any advice on how to build a section of a UNSC ship hallway? I’m thinking along the lines of Pillar of Autumn, classic version.
Use slanted pieces. Like 2x4 slanted ones for the top of the hall walls and bottom and use some 1by[...] for the rest of the wall.

RedThree wrote:
Yah marines are a more space/seafaring land soldiers where a country/planet would have its own standing army. Like the ones in reach. So in a halo universe marines would be more effective than in a real life world. An example is the us army, all of the other branches support it. P.s. I'm not explaining this to you I just put it on a replies for no reason.

Murple wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:04 pm
Really? What set? The closest I can fine is this: https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/halo ... apons-pack
Yeah thats it. Comes with the Tyrant too.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:54 am
Murple wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:04 pm
Really? What set? The closest I can fine is this: https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/halo ... apons-pack
Yeah thats it. Comes with the Tyrant too.
Hm, I was hoping for it to be a little bigger.

I don’t think you should be concerned about the size, good luck finding one at all.

It’s Thanksgiving, and you know what that means!

*Political opinion*

Murple wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:11 pm
It’s Thanksgiving, and you know what that means!

*Political opinion*
It's Thanksgiving, and you know what that means!

*jingle bells in the distance, quickly becoming louder*

Return to “General discussion”