[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 158 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:56 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:28 am
Most of all we need all the blind packs past Echo preferably challenger and maverick at least cause they have a pretty good variety of marines and covies. Plus those Spartans aren't that bad colour wise/ the rarity of the armours in decent colours.
Maybe it cost too much to ship it to your all's stores. They would have to ship it by boat or plane and that probably cost a bunch of money in Australia and NZ.
Indeed but it would get shipped with all the other Mattel products, thus reducing the cost.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Most of all we need all the blind packs past Echo preferably challenger and maverick at least cause they have a pretty good variety of marines and covies. Plus those Spartans aren't that bad colour wise/ the rarity of the armours in decent colours.
definitely, would be amazing to get those.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:54 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Maybe it cost too much to ship it to your all's stores. They would have to ship it by boat or plane and that probably cost a bunch of money in Australia and NZ.
Indeed but it would get shipped with all the other Mattel products, thus reducing the cost.
Well how long do the same sets stay on the shelf? If the same set sits on the shelf for 6 months to a year then they probably wouldn't buy anywhere near as much.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:16 pm
charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:

Well how long do the same sets stay on the shelf? If the same set sits on the shelf for 6 months to a year then they probably wouldn't buy anywhere near as much.
6 months to a year? Yeah... I've seen stuff last for 2. They just order the wrong sets, though.

And they don't have to over ordersets cause Australia has had charlie series since they came out and now there just starting to go away. (But there are no goodish ones left)

i would like to see a new locust we haven't seen in a while and i think it will be really cool especially for halo wars fans. I'm cool if you do either the covenant or banished locust.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:49 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:16 pm
charliebucket wrote:

6 months to a year? Yeah... I've seen stuff last for 2. They just order the wrong sets, though.
8-0 (Weird wide eyed smiley face w/ open mouth) 2 YEARS!!! *faint*

JackNimrahald wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:53 pm
A Marine Medic at a reasonable price. The only new articulation one can be found with the UNSC Elephant, which has become ridiculously expensive after being discontinued. The Marine Medic is a great (And arguably essential) addition to any marine squad, and I think a lot of people would love to be able to grab one. It would be really great to see this figure in a set, as it works in pretty much any scenario, so it would be a great figure to collect a few of.
This should be a heroes fig

Preferably the medic would if it was a halo 4 style have to be the exact same as the elephant one.
Although they could do a halo wars or 3 marine in basic (Yankee colours) with a medic patch on there shoulder and maybe a stretcher and health pack.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:09 am
JackNimrahald wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:53 pm
A Marine Medic at a reasonable price. The only new articulation one can be found with the UNSC Elephant, which has become ridiculously expensive after being discontinued. The Marine Medic is a great (And arguably essential) addition to any marine squad, and I think a lot of people would love to be able to grab one. It would be really great to see this figure in a set, as it works in pretty much any scenario, so it would be a great figure to collect a few of.
This should be a heroes fig
Yeah, it would work really well like that.

Return to “Halo”