[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo: Battle status - Page 17 - Community

Halo: Battle status

Tell your own story!
Ugh... Am I the only ODST fan here?

DevilDoll wrote:Ugh... Am I the only ODST fan here?

I'm not saying that ODST was bad either, heck if anything, it introduced one of the more fun modes of gameplay: Firefight, which was reintroduced with Reach

Yeah ODST was pretty cool, it was actually one of the halo's I never got to finish :( But yes eliteslayer is right, it introduced Firefight which is awesome.

I never really got to play the campaign, it was mostly forge and firefight for me

Actually does anyone know what the time this forum is working off cause it says its like 11:45pm?

I'm probably guessing US Eastern Time

Okay, wow there is quite a time difference where I am, I have learnt that around 2pm here nobody talks on the forum (probs all asleep lol)

You're on the other side of the world, mate, it's nighttime where I am, besides Mega's HQ in North America is in Montreal,QC, so it's subject to the timeframe that the U.S. has

Wow crazy hey it's the afternoon here

But, anyways shall we get back to the story? Things are getting a bit off topic, lol

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”