[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The #FanFriday winners list - Page 17 - Community

The #FanFriday winners list

General news and information related to Mega Construx
thekiller2468 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:22 am
Congratulations to Arcslyver for earning this week fanfriday by his awesome container truck mod! Want to be next? Get started today!

Sweet! Thanks so much

Congratulations to Lastwarrior for earning this week fanfriday by his awesome Custom Halo Wars 2 Hunter Captain! Want to be next? Get started now!

Community Team
thekiller2468 wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 12:13 am
Congratulations to Lastwarrior for earning this week fanfriday by his awesome Custom Halo Wars 2 Hunter Captain! Want to be next? Get started now!

Yes Congrats LastWarrior! This was an awesome creation and we can't wait to see what you guys come up with this week! Happy Building :)

Congratulations to AndreasWarmaster for his VERY well done photo of a marine carrying a downed Marine! Want to be next? Start submitting photos today!

Congratulations to Arcslyver for earning this week fanfriday!
Want to be next? Start submitting photos today!

thekiller2468 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 3:45 pm
Congratulations to Arcslyver for earning this week fanfriday!
Want to be next? Start submitting photos today!
Thanks! Glad to see everyone likes the firebase so much. Makes it worth the effort to keep up the work and updates on it :)

Congrats to Butters101 for earning his first fanfriday pick and this week as well!
This is the 82nd pick! We got 18 more picks to go before reaching the 100th fanfriday pick! Who will be it? Get started today!

Congratulations to Nato Greavesy for earning this week fanfriday for his awesome Circle of Vengeance fan series!
Want to be next? Get started today!

thekiller2468 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:18 pm
Congratulations to Nato Greavesy for earning this week fanfriday for his awesome Circle of Vengeance fan series!
Want to be next? Get started today!
I'm not surprised. Circle of Vengeance is great next level comic-ness.

Honestly, it's really humbling to see that so many people enjoy my comics. It started off being this little five-chapter thing I did for fun, and it's grown into something bigger than I'd have ever expected.

So thank you to all of my fans and readers, and of course, Mega Bloks/Construx, for making all of this possible.

Return to “General discussion”