[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Bush conference room - Page 17 - Community

Bush conference room

Tell your own story!
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:28 pm
When you know more about recent (and not so recent) US history than some Americans...

Simek.

Desert Eagle and Rolling Thunder were military operations in the middle east and Vietnam.
Rolling Thunder being a bombing campaign of North Vietnam in the 50s to 60s.
Desert Eagle was Irak, I think.

There was also Enduring Freedom from 2001 onwards in Afghanistan.
I've never heard of " 'Mericuh" before.
As for all the operations you just mentioned, of course I know about them, I just have never heard of that term before.

And a note for you, survivor. Mericuh, is not something that is necessary for anyone to know concerning his History education. Mericuh is merely a term used by modern people as a reference to (what they want to be) a slight on us, basically it is a shortened use of the word America. So me not knowing what 'Mericuh means has nothing to do with my education. It just means I don't know every new-fangled term out there.

I have an idea.

This is all off-topic, so let's keep talking about Bush things.

JoeFilms wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:44 pm
I have an idea.

This is all off-topic, so let's keep talking about Bush things.
Yea, haha! Good point.

Simek4 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:30 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
When you know more about recent (and not so recent) US history than some Americans...

Simek.

Desert Eagle and Rolling Thunder were military operations in the middle east and Vietnam.

As for all the operations you just mentioned, of course I know about them, I just have never heard of that term before.

And a note for you, survivor. Mericuh, is not something that is necessary for anyone to know concerning his History education. Mericuh is merely a term used by modern people as a reference to (what they want to be) a slight on us, basically it is a shortened use of the word America. So me not knowing what 'Mericuh means has nothing to do with my education. It just means I don't know every new-fangled term out there.
I'm not saying 'MERICUH is a historical term, I thought you didn't get the correlation between all the military ops and America lol.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:56 pm
Simek4 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:30 pm
Survivor11 wrote:

Simek.

I'm not saying 'MERICUH is a historical term, I thought you didn't get the correlation between all the military ops and America lol.
Ok! Well, we got it figured out, now.

Bush Turtles and Bush Quinjets

Can we arm the quinjets Murple?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:51 pm

*Survivor develops a very sudden tic*

I've said it before and I'll say it again, no new bush weaponry, I can provide everything.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:05 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, no new bush weaponry, I can provide everything.
Ok.

Quinjets are for transport use only

And the Bush turtles do nothing but are merchandise

That sound good

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:59 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:05 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

Ok.

Quinjets are for transport use only

And the Bush turtles do nothing but are merchandise

That sound good
Although...

I might let it slip if you let me have a bush turtle.

Darn, I can’t find the treaty.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”