[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 17 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
RichardT1977 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:46 pm
PANOPTES.
YES!, it can come with all 3 classes with mercury gear and they can have the new exotics with some vex adds
Exotic Gear for this idea
Hunter: Crimson and Orpheus rig
Titan: The Colony and Mk.44 Stand asides
Warlock: Telesto and Vesper of Radius

CyberFrost475 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:18 pm
RichardT1977 wrote:
PANOPTES.
YES!, it can come with all 3 classes with mercury gear and they can have the new exotics with some vex adds
I say give them the prophecy weapons.

RichardT1977 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:40 am
CyberFrost475 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:18 pm
RichardT1977 wrote:
PANOPTES.
I say give them the prophecy weapons.
Maybe the prophecy weapons can be secondary weapons like the Jack Queen 3 and maybe heavy weapons like the Future Safe 10 for the guardians.

We need some army builder pack. A fallen one for example can have 4 dregs, 2 shanks, 2 vandals, and a captain or servitor. It can also come with some landscape. These sets can be like the halo squad packs. I have more guardians then I do enemies. Also since there isn't that many factions so mega construx wouldn't make that much money off of them unless everyone bought duplicates ( which I totally will ) but mega could do the sub factions. For example the fallen can have their houses like the House Of Devils or House Of Kings. I would just really like to see my collection have more enemies for displays (which I am working on and try to post pictures of, but it may take a few months to finish.) I don't want to spend so much money for more drop ships to get a good amount of Cabal.

Giant raid sets. Much like the Atheon set but more broader. We can get an Oryx set,a Crota set, a Skolas set, an Aksis set, and a Calus set, and maybe just maybe we could get another Atheon set. These can include six guardians, two for each class. The respectable boss for the raid and enemies, lots and lots of enemies. Also landscapes like the halo ones, but with more structures. Of course if these are made they will be pretty expensive, but it can kind of be that ultimate collectors series. Lots of money, but lots of figures.

CyberFrost475 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:05 pm
Giant raid sets. Much like the Atheon set but more broader. We can get an Oryx set,a Crota set, a Skolas set, an Aksis set, and a Calus set, and maybe just maybe we could get another Atheon set. These can include six guardians, two for each class. The respectable boss for the raid and enemies, lots and lots of enemies. Also landscapes like the halo ones, but with more structures. Of course if these are made they will be pretty expensive, but it can kind of be that ultimate collectors series. Lots of money, but lots of figures.
Hm, I think that I would personally rather there be only a few Guardians (Just because the less there are, the more can be put toward premium paint applications). Personally, I think this is what I'd want for, say, Oryx:

-A larger Oryx buildable figure (in the general style of Atheon or the like, though preferrably with Grunt Battle Suit balljoints for durability's sake).

-A decent-ish sized version of his arena. I'm thinking mostly terrain pieces (not necessarily a full structure) that takes up about the space of a 32x32 baseplate.

-Say, three Guardian figures, all with slightly better than usual prints just due to the context of the set. One of each class, naturally.

-2 Taken Psions, a Taken Cabal (doesn't really matter quite what it is, but Legionaire, Phalanx, etc), maybe a couple Taken Thrall if budget allows

Maybe some other things, but that's the core. I think that if we got specific level themed sets, it would be best if the figures were focused on quality over quantity, and that the terrain was simplified for cost.

CyberFrost475 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:45 pm
We need some army builder pack. A fallen one for example can have 4 dregs, 2 shanks, 2 vandals, and a captain or servitor. It can also come with some landscape. These sets can be like the halo squad packs. I have more guardians then I do enemies. Also since there isn't that many factions so mega construx wouldn't make that much money off of them unless everyone bought duplicates ( which I totally will ) but mega could do the sub factions. For example the fallen can have their houses like the House Of Devils or House Of Kings. I would just really like to see my collection have more enemies for displays (which I am working on and try to post pictures of, but it may take a few months to finish.) I don't want to spend so much money for more drop ships to get a good amount of Cabal.
The whole sub-faction deal might be a little trickier since Destiny 2 seems to have trimmed down the subfactions. Nonetheless, army-builder sets based on a higher-level enemy of a faction (like Hive Knights or anything with an elemental shield) with a handful of lower-level minions might work.

And a Vex Hydra set.

Joescibelli wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:43 pm
CyberFrost475 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:05 pm
Hm, I think that I would personally rather there be only a few Guardians (Just because the less there are, the more can be put toward premium paint applications). Personally, I think this is what I'd want for, say, Oryx:

-A larger Oryx buildable figure (in the general style of Atheon or the like, though preferrably with Grunt Battle Suit balljoints for durability's sake).

-A decent-ish sized version of his arena. I'm thinking mostly terrain pieces (not necessarily a full structure) that takes up about the space of a 32x32 baseplate.

-Say, three Guardian figures, all with slightly better than usual prints just due to the context of the set. One of each class, naturally.

-2 Taken Psions, a Taken Cabal (doesn't really matter quite what it is, but Legionaire, Phalanx, etc), maybe a couple Taken Thrall if budget allows

Maybe some other things, but that's the core. I think that if we got specific level themed sets, it would be best if the figures were focused on quality over quantity, and that the terrain was simplified for cost.
Yeah, quality over quantity will be good. Taken figures will be awesome to get, the taken thrall and phalanx will be simple to make since the already have the mold for thrall. But the paint applications will be tricky if you want super detail. And better joints will make it better for durability, because my Atheon limbs kept breaking off.

CyberFrost475 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:32 pm
Yeah, quality over quantity will be good. Taken figures will be awesome to get, the taken thrall and phalanx will be simple to make since the already have the mold for thrall. But the paint applications will be tricky if you want super detail. And better joints will make it better for durability, because my Atheon limbs kept breaking off.
I think the Taken wouldn't be too hard, given most of it would just be sharply masked black paint apps over maybe milky white clear plastic. The reason I think this could go well is the most recent Jul 'Mdama figure.

As for the joints, if you haven't already seen it check out the Grunt Battle Suit set, the joints are really well articulated and hold together nicely.

CyberFrost475 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:32 pm
Atheon's a block construct, not a minifig. Mega's been pretty good at minifig quality over the years.

Return to “Destiny”