[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 17 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
spartan-777 wrote:Create your own spartan!!!
That's an awesome idea! Maybe two ways to do it: 1) Just piece it together online, and pay for the fig depending on the armor you have, and have it shipped to your front door. 2) MB could possibly come out with a set that comes with five figs, along with five copies of different colored armor pieces. Spartan/ODST/Marine figs and pieces would come in one set, while Elite figs and pieces would come in another. And, maybe even the sets could be from different time periods (such as Halo Wars, Halo Reach, CE-3, 4 and 5).

Yep a kewl idea, and also a new fully-articulated halo 5 cortana

yeah i like the buy online idea better

I'll add some ideas for your set.

1x Mongoose ( light forest green)
2x new Marine model (DarkForest Green)
1x Rocket launcher for 1 marine
1x Halo 5 Assault rifle colours
1x Halo 5 ghost

???in translation means ???!

I was thinking if Mega Bloks could do another series that carries on with the same idea as the 3.00$ ODST Drop Pods, but with Spartans, and the pod/packaging that they come in being Cryo-Tubes.

I think a set with 1 spartan, and a pack of covenant would be cool.

Spartanz19 wrote:I think a set with 1 spartan, and a pack of covenant would be cool.
They could do that but with the halo wars mold spartans from echo

Return to “Halo”