[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 162 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Guess what, turns out it’s broken!

Tis but a flesh wound!

Don’t worry, I’m doing fine now. It only hurts if a put weight on it, which is easy enough to avoid.

That sucks. Tho it does give time to make a halo custom or two.

WhoThCares wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:19 pm
That sucks. Tho it does give time to make a halo custom or two.
Yeah it does lol. If only I had a figure I’d paint.

I started Halo 4 today!

Can’t recommend it!

Murple wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:25 am
I started Halo 4 today!

Can’t recommend it!
I immediately fell in love with Halo 4 as soon as I started playing it on the MCC.

WWIIboy wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:51 am
Murple wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:25 am
I started Halo 4 today!

Can’t recommend it!
I immediately fell in love with Halo 4 as soon as I started playing it on the MCC.
Halo 4s campaign is fine, but the multiplayer is bad. (In my opinion) but I started playing halo 5 last week and the campaign is horrid, but the multiplayer is amazing! I was an extreme halo 5 hater hut now I'm kinda changing my mind, in my opinion the gunplay is better than in other halos (not launch gunplay) and I don't pay for weapons and it's still really easy to get them. You just have to play like five games of ranked slayer. I do not agree with what they did with microtransactions but it's still a really fun game in 2020.

I’m growing an appreciation for H4 (I used to hate it, now I’m only bored with the campaign and enjoy the multiplayer.

The only thing I’ve ever truly “hated” about H5 is that fact that the Elites have some of the same voice lines as the grunts. This dialogue makes them sound intellectually stunted, which they are not.
Otherwise, I enjoyed both the campaign and the multiplayer.

Return to “General discussion”