[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 166 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Murple wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:58 pm
343 made our multiplayer Spartans look bad. For failure such as this, no punishment is too great.
Yes, alot looked wack but halo 5 had some amazing ones in my opinion.

Sargentvik wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:53 pm
Murple wrote:
343 made our multiplayer Spartans look bad. For failure such as this, no punishment is too great.
Ok, I guess I need to clarify. I’m talking about Halo 3 (mcc version). They remapped the bipeds to fit armor from Halo online, and changed the undersuit. Campaign is untouched (thank goodness), but the feet in particular are super messed up.

Murple wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:33 am
Sargentvik wrote:
Murple wrote:
Ok, I guess I need to clarify. I’m talking about Halo 3 (mcc version). They remapped the bipeds to fit armor from Halo online, and changed the undersuit. Campaign is untouched (thank goodness), but the feet in particular are super messed up.
Oh! That's why they've looked so off to me since I got mcc!

Sargentvik wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:50 am
Murple wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:33 am
Sargentvik wrote:

Oh! That's why they've looked so off to me since I got mcc!
There’s like an inch and a half between the foot and the armor. It’s easiest to see in the customization screen. You can check out what it used to be like in campaign by connecting a second controller and zooming in on Chief’s foot.

Does that mean if i play halo 3 multiplayer and am wearing recon armor, i wont appear to have recon on?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:08 am
Does that mean if i play halo 3 multiplayer and am wearing recon armor, i wont appear to have recon on?
You’re armor will be the same, but some joints will look off/disproportionate and the undersuit is different now.

I'm sure they'll fix the issues before Season 5 (the season that will allow us to unlock this new armor) comes out sometime after the new year, and they said they're working on a toggle for the armors so you don't have to see them if you don't want.
Personally, I'm glad they're saving Halo Online from the abyss. Would I prefer if the armors came to Halo 4 or 2A? I guess, but as far as I know these armors are built on Halo 3 code so I can understand why said armor was added to 3 specifically.

RedThree wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:33 am
I'm sure they'll fix the issues before Season 5 (the season that will allow us to unlock this new armor) comes out sometime after the new year, and they said they're working on a toggle for the armors so you don't have to see them if you don't want.
Personally, I'm glad they're saving Halo Online from the abyss. Would I prefer if the armors came to Halo 4 or 2A? I guess, but as far as I know these armors are built on Halo 3 code so I can understand why said armor was added to 3 specifically.
I have a feeling people are most passionate about 3. Or at least it has the shortest matchmaking times.

Murple wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:30 pm
RedThree wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:33 am
I have a feeling people are most passionate about 3. Or at least it has the shortest matchmaking times.
I do enjoy a good game of Halo 3 myself. That and Halo 4 are the only games I play MCC matchmaking with.

Return to “General discussion”