[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 167 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
RedThree wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:32 pm
Murple wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:30 pm
RedThree wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:33 am
I'm sure they'll fix the issues before Season 5 (the season that will allow us to unlock this new armor) comes out sometime after the new year, and they said they're working on a toggle for the armors so you don't have to see them if you don't want.
Personally, I'm glad they're saving Halo Online from the abyss. Would I prefer if the armors came to Halo 4 or 2A? I guess, but as far as I know these armors are built on Halo 3 code so I can understand why said armor was added to 3 specifically.
I have a feeling people are most passionate about 3. Or at least it has the shortest matchmaking times.
I do enjoy a good game of Halo 3 myself. That and Halo 4 are the only games I play MCC matchmaking with.
Something weird for me, is that I love halo 3, but it's my worst multiplayer game. I litterally dominate on others but can't do anything on that one.

The sun is a deadly laser!
-bill wurts

About the new armor problem, I for one, will be playing as an elite until it’s fixed.

Anyone like gundam? I started watching it and Death Note recently. I want to buy a HGUC Zaku I(I)

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:07 pm
Anyone like gundam? I started watching it and Death Note recently. I want to buy a HGUC Zaku I(I)
Gundam is good, which series did you start watching?

say grogo if you watch the mandolorian

ratss454 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:16 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mobile Suit 00 and Iron Blooded Orphan

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:08 pm
ratss454 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:16 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mobile Suit 00 and Iron Blooded Orphan
Ah yes I watched 00 among a couple others, though I haven't gotten around to watching Iron Blooded Orphans yet.

Auto slayer is best slayer

Murple wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:46 pm
Auto slayer is best slayer
Swat! Auto is horrid exept on five.

Return to “General discussion”