[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 170 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:08 am
Random Topic Change!

What’s the largest set in your collection (non-moc)?

Piece-wise, mine is either the Heavy Armor Outpost from CoD, the Broadsword from Halo, or the Arcadia Jumpship from Destiny.

Literal length-wise it’s probably my battlescape.
Ah yes, zé hovercraft.

I have a Spirit drop ship. It’s a bit unwieldy, so I don’t utilize it to its full potential.

I have the vulture and Saber. Probably those, or the Broadsword.

I want all the above, but my largest set is the UNSC firebase (currently turned into a landing pad and a HW2 turret).

Although I don’t know for certain, it’s probably either the Mammoth, Spirit, Hovercraft or Cabal Harvester but I don’t exactly remember the parts counts.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:25 pm
Although I don’t know for certain, it’s probably either the Mammoth, Spirit, Hovercraft or Cabal Harvester but I don’t exactly remember the parts counts.
And then Green comes in all like “Well I have all the biggest sets, so it’s one of those.”

Probably the Elephant for me. Or... No, wait, it’s bigger than the Firebase. So yeah, the Elephant.

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:17 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:25 pm
And then Green comes in all like “Well I have all the biggest sets, so it’s one of those.”
^^^^^^^^^
Nowhere near the collection size. But this is me at least with halo. By actual size, scale, and parts. I'm pretty sure it all goes to the scarab. Wraiths fit under that thing. Only thing bigger is customs. This is for sets so na. I guess non sig series would either be the elephants or the countdown. But we all know it will be a particular pelican for some of us soon.

Yeah pretty sure the scarab is the biggest sig series. The NMPD Pelican is the smallest.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:45 pm
Yeah pretty sure the scarab is the biggest sig series. The NMPD Pelican is the smallest.
Isn't the Scarab still the biggest set they've released or does Greyskull have more parts?

Return to “General discussion”