[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo: Battle status - Page 18 - Community

Halo: Battle status

Tell your own story!

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Well, by that argument you're practically saying that they should remove AC because it's a armour ability, when it's been around since CE, and I haven't even seen armour lock in Halo 5
AC? I'm guessing that means armor colour? If so then no it's not an ability at all. You do need to specify what you mean by AC though, mega does also own the Assassins Creed licence (Shortened version is also AC).

And I'm not saying armor lock is going to be in halo 5 - I'm saying putting in Ground Pound is basically a return if halo reach's Armor Lock only in attack mode (everyone will be using it 100% of the time guaranteed) there's no real CE style of multiplayer left for those of us who wish to play while you know using the weapons within the characters hands instead of the boosters on their back and their actual hand. Reaches multiplayer was ruined when noobs found out they can use armor lock to blow up a vehicle driving at them (Day 1?) and the same is going to happen with ground pound and H5 - H4's abilities were ok, they didn't change the game that much since the abilities were mostly passive, with thugs such as Promethean vision and the healing unit which generally either effected just you or in the case of the healing unit everyone inside a specific radius. Nothing like jumping off the ground and punching the ground and killing everyone on the ground.

Fav campaign is H2 - 13 (technically 15) missions and a view from the covenant side (sort of). Best multiplayer ODSTs firefight mode for sure.

Nice Akula (I agree H2 had best campaign), and as to armour lock, I usually only play swat so it doesn't really effect me o and infection (reach had the best infection) anyways we should really get back to the story :D

AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Well, by that argument you're practically saying that they should remove AC because it's a armour ability, when it's been around since CE, and I haven't even seen armour lock in Halo 5
AC? I'm guessing that means armor colour? If so then no it's not an ability at all. You do need to specify what you mean by AC though, mega does also own the Assassins Creed licence (Shortened version is also AC).

And I'm not saying armor lock is going to be in halo 5 - I'm saying putting in Ground Pound is basically a return if halo reach's Armor Lock only in attack mode (everyone will be using it 100% of the time guaranteed) there's no real CE style of multiplayer left for those of us who wish to play while you know using the weapons within the characters hands instead of the boosters on their back and their actual hand. Reaches multiplayer was ruined when noobs found out they can use armor lock to blow up a vehicle driving at them (Day 1?) and the same is going to happen with ground pound and H5 - H4's abilities were ok, they didn't change the game that much since the abilities were mostly passive, with thugs such as Promethean vision and the healing unit which generally either effected just you or in the case of the healing unit everyone inside a specific radius. Nothing like jumping off the ground and punching the ground and killing everyone on the ground.

Fav campaign is H2 - 13 (technically 15) missions and a view from the covenant side (sort of). Best multiplayer ODSTs firefight mode for sure.
AC is short for Active Camo, sorry for confusing you

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:

AC is short for Active Camo, sorry for confusing you
Not like Active Camo matters in the game since it doesn't work very well.

Assassinater117 wrote:Nice Akula (I agree H2 had best campaign), and as to armour lock, I usually only play swat so it doesn't really effect me o and infection (reach had the best infection) anyways we should really get back to the story :D
I believe you have the next bit, I'm gonna be thinking of what to write next.
*starts thinking of story idea*

Alrighty then guess I'll have to start writing soon then :)

The brute ran heavily with the limp body of J85 into a ship with decorative patterns on it. He turned around to look for the Zealot he had been with, but saw no sight of him; he lingered for a minute before entering the ship and closing the door behind him.
Rook ran up to the ship’s door and tried to open it, but to no avail. She looked at the leech–like creature on her arm and whispered, ‘Okay, let’s see what you can do’ and with that, she punched the door-just beside the handle-breaking straight through the metal, she felt for the handle on the other side and pulled it with all her might, opening it just enough for her to get inside. Once in, she crept silently around the halls of the ship until she found a conspicuous looking room. She peeked in through a window on the door, only to see a body lying, restrained to a metal table in the centre of the room. Rook quickly ripped open the door and closed it as to not blow her cover; she then ran over to the table where J85 lay. His armour had dents and scratches on it and his helmet was cracked, a bit of blood had leaked out of the opening. She took off his helmet and threw it to the side. His face had bruising and there was a gash on his cheek; she then felt for a pulse-there was one but it was faint. She ripped off the restraints and sat down thinking.
‘Well, I guess we’ll just have to wait this one out hey J85, and see where in the universe they are taking you’ she said, before looking at the creature on her wrist, ‘And this may give me some time to work out what you are.’
In the Cockpit the brute started the ship off into space before preparing to enter slip-space.
‘This is Tartarus; I have the objective and am returning to Brotherhood Base’
‘Copy that Tartarus, we await your arrival’ came a deep voice from the radio.

Meanwhile, aboard the Devil’s Bounty, Mila Rascolov was barking orders left, right and centre to the stunned crew. Nearby, a surprised Akula, Sebaste and Sgt. D. stood watching the commanding lady give orders.
‘Well, I’ve never seen anybody give orders like her, definitely an outlaw thing’ said Akula to the others, who nodded in agreement. Mila walked over to them over hearing Akula's comment, ‘and what are you three doing lazing around for?!’ she demanded.
‘Hold it there lady, we don’t take orders from you’ said Akula.
‘Oh well, what purpose do you serve hear then? Just to stand there and look pretty?’ she quipped.
‘Oh burn Akula’ said Sgt. D. before him and Sebaste chuckled and high-fived.
‘Haha, soo funny, and lady I serve as one of the best soldiers aboard this ship…and to look pretty’ he said with a smirk and she nodded, he continued, ‘anyways, more importantly how can we track that ship that J85 was taken in?’
‘Well we have managed to track an armour signal from the ship but not J85’s… Rook’s’ she replied.
‘Rook’s?! So she survived, well I’ll be’ said Sebaste.
‘Well you boys better buckle up, it’s gonna be along ride’ said Mila before she walked towards the Bridge’s windscreen.

^ Actually my job is to look pretty (p.s. add this line into that part please, rightnafter the sgts comment. I think it'd add a bit more comedy) lol

Haha sure thing, why didn't I think of that lol

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”