[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The #FanFriday winners list - Page 18 - Community

The #FanFriday winners list

General news and information related to Mega Construx
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:00 pm
Honestly, it's really humbling to see that so many people enjoy my comics. It started off being this little five-chapter thing I did for fun, and it's grown into something bigger than I'd have ever expected.

So thank you to all of my fans and readers, and of course, Mega Bloks/Construx, for making all of this possible.
No, thank you for your awesome comic. It's really good.

Community Team
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Honestly, it's really humbling to see that so many people enjoy my comics. It started off being this little five-chapter thing I did for fun, and it's grown into something bigger than I'd have ever expected.

So thank you to all of my fans and readers, and of course, Mega Bloks/Construx, for making all of this possible.
We thank you for the awesome comic. Can't wait to see what else you have in store :)

CaryMega wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:52 am
NatoGreavesy wrote:

We thank you for the awesome comic. Can't wait to see what else you have in store :)
Here here!

Congratulations to LisaThrone for earning this week fanfriday pick because of the awesome base!
Want to be next? Get started today!

thekiller2468 wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:45 pm
Congratulations to LisaThrone for earning this week fanfriday pick because of the awesome base!
Great work, Thorne! It's a brilliant castle and battle scene.

Recognition well-deserved.

Thanks so much. I think you summed it up Nato, its sorta humbling. I was shocked and very happy when I saw. I just hope everyone enjoys them.

Congrats to Rickness580 for earning this week fanfriday pick!

Congratulations to *burp* Starhunter for earning this week fanfriday *burp* pick for his awesome Rick and *burp* Morty custom!
Want to be nex-*burp*-t? Get started today!

Return to “General discussion”