[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 18 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
It's hard to tell a story when the moderators randomly remove images, especially ones that don't break any of the rules. It makes me worry about the final two chapters of this mini-comic, which both have shooting, fights, etc.

The same inconsistency sometimes infects Winters...

Nice, that is quite the wasteland.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:07 pm
It's hard to tell a story when the moderators randomly remove images, especially ones that don't break any of the rules. It makes me worry about the final two chapters of this mini-comic, which both have shooting, fights, etc.
At the same time when stuff like this happens it makes me wounder if it's not just an issue from uploading as well. Part 71 of my Antares comic was missing images with both uploads but all of them went through between the two.

Thought I’d link this as a showcase for Diesel’s character.

Sigh. That mini-comic took far longer that it should've to get posted. I was planning to post all four parts in one day, but 1 is still missing images, and 3 and 4 were both uploaded at least three times each, only for nothing to ever show up in the gallery.

4 is missing the pic of Nato stabbing the woman... despite the fact that they've kept the other image of the knife sticking out of her body, and I've successfully uploaded similar stabbing scenes in the past. I really wish the mods would be more consistent.

Anyway, I shall be returning to my regular Ashes of Antares posts for the time being, though I'm definitely considering doing some more Wasteland stuff sometime in the future (that Beast Man figure wasn't exactly cheap to buy online, so I fully intent to put it to further use).

I fail to see why certain violent scenes are not allowed. Some of Mega's lines are FPS games for crying out loud! Ah, yes, of course. What kind of comic shall I make with these Call of Duty figures? A slightly violent story? Can't do that, since you'll most likely get your post deleted. I understand no blood (to a degree) and I see why we can't have gore (obvious reason is obvious) but why are explosions and stabs bad?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”