[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New Line Possibilities for MCX - Page 18 - Community

New Line Possibilities for MCX

Got a question? Ask it here!
Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:19 pm
The movies don't seem that great...

I mean, from the reviews and the trailers, because I never bothered to watch them in the first place.
From what I've heard, the lore is a mess, the video games are a mess...

It's apparently a huge story-telling mess.

That's just my two cents though.
Figures would be interesting, but the ships look really ugly, and by that I mean that they shouldn't even be pilotable from just the shape they gave them.
That's where the fiction in science-fiction comes into play! Sometimes you need to bend logic a bit (or a lot lol) to make something cool or awesome.

The first one is great, things go off the rails from there.
Much like the Highlander series.

The first starship troopers is an over the top 80s sifi action soldier cliché movie

AND ITS FUDGING AWESOME!

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:25 am
The first starship troopers is an over the top 80s sifi action soldier cliché movie

AND ITS FUDGING AWESOME!
Like Stargate!

Watched 15 minutes of a Star Gate movie on TV.

Lost the plot at 5'.

I'm not sure if it was just me, but that stuff got confusing real fast.
I don't like that, because I'm the confuzzler here.

i like star ship trooper books better i never said movie figures i want them actually in mobile infantry suits like in the book

Survivor11 wrote:

I mean, from the reviews and the trailers, because I never bothered to watch them in the first place.

Figures would be interesting, but the ships look really ugly, and by that I mean that they shouldn't even be pilotable from just the shape they gave them.
The first one is a very interesting movie. I'd actually recommend it even if it's not your style of movie. It's a great example of the source material being obscured In the transition to film. The second one is interesting, ya. Third is a fantastic example of early CGI being absolutely terrible beyond belief.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:51 am
Survivor11 wrote:

The first one is a very interesting movie. I'd actually recommend it even if it's not your style of movie. It's a great example of the source material being obscured In the transition to film. The second one is interesting, ya. Third is a fantastic example of early CGI being absolutely terrible beyond belief.
i recommend the book

dude star ship troopers is the original motiff for ODST troopers read chapter 1

Hunger Games.?

I just started the first book. Maybe some Mega Hunger Games!

Idea: Mega Comic Hunger Games.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”