[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 18 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
RichardT1977 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:02 am
CyberFrost475 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:32 pm
Yeah, quality over quantity will be good. Taken figures will be awesome to get, the taken thrall and phalanx will be simple to make since the already have the mold for thrall. But the paint applications will be tricky if you want super detail. And better joints will make it better for durability, because my Atheon limbs kept breaking off.
Atheon's a block construct, not a minifig. Mega's been pretty good at minifig quality over the years.
For the most part, yeah. They still have the occasional QC problem or part snapping (the gold pauldron in my Ruin Wings Titan armory snapped just due to being absurdly thin).

I wish they made army building sets so that we can get more fallen types (Dreg, Vandal, Mini bosses/bosses) and alot more hive types since i think we only have the Thralls.
P.S. Dear Mega,
Please stop making fallen captains with swords, as the most common are the ones with the gun and I know of only one set that has it.

Joescibelli wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:39 pm
RichardT1977 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:02 am
CyberFrost475 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:32 pm
Yeah, quality over quantity will be good. Taken figures will be awesome to get, the taken thrall and phalanx will be simple to make since the already have the mold for thrall. But the paint applications will be tricky if you want super detail. And better joints will make it better for durability, because my Atheon limbs kept breaking off.
Atheon's a block construct, not a minifig. Mega's been pretty good at minifig quality over the years.
For the most part, yeah. They still have the occasional QC problem or part snapping (the gold pauldron in my Ruin Wings Titan armory snapped just due to being absurdly thin).
Yeah I had a few armor problems and ghost problems lately as well.

vegecethepilot wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:03 am
I wish they made army building sets so that we can get more fallen types (Dreg, Vandal, Mini bosses/bosses) and alot more hive types since i think we only have the Thralls.
P.S. Dear Mega,
Please stop making fallen captains with swords, as the most common are the ones with the gun and I know of only one set that has it.
This makes me wish we could Like posts on this forum. I agree with everything this person says here (seriously, how hard would a Dreg or an Acolyte minifig be to design?).

RichardT1977 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:39 am
vegecethepilot wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:03 am
P.S. Dear Mega,
This makes me wish we could Like posts on this forum. I agree with everything this person says here (seriously, how hard would a Dreg or an Acolyte minifig be to design?).
Probably not that hard but it coincides with there release cycle. They make a new molded enemy or two with every wave. Until they have all the enemy's done I woudnt expect an enemy troop pack.

The Scorn Barons and Uldren, so we can depict all the things that we wish we could be able to do to them in-game.

RichardT1977 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:07 am
The Scorn Barons and Uldren, so we can depict all the things that we wish we could be able to do to them in-game.
lol

I want more enemies, Dregs, Vandals, Hobgoblins, Knights, Wizards, etc. and larger figures such as Archons, Hydras, Vex Gatekeepers, etc.

Sets I would like to see is a line of Strike based sets, for example the title of a set could be "Strike: Archon Priest" and the main feature of the set would be a pose-able, build-able Archon Priest.

Also Raid bosses as well.

And More enemy faction vehicles. The Cabal have plenty more vehicles from inside Destiny 2 as well as Hive have their Tombships and the Fallen have their Dropships.

More Destiny Heroes (and maybe some Villains)!

EDIT: And a female Titan so that they're represented in all three classes.

I honestly want a way to get Cabal Psions without buying a tank or a troop carrier ship.

Something like Halo's Elite/Brute Lance packs of a Cabal unit and two Psions would be great.

Return to “Destiny”